• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Malcolm McLaren is dead!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very sad news indeed. NMTB is still in my top 10 albums. Thanks Malcolm.

RIP

The vegetarian option.

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
      Any road...Malcolm McLaren was a twat but I liked the Sex Pistols...IMHO

Correct.

Comment

who?

Comment

Ah yes, poor old Malcolm.
          There is a scene in the Great Rock'N'Roll Swindle where, during the Sex Pistols contentious voyage up the Thames, McLaren gets arrested and the Pistols all get a bit excited about it and yell "They've arrested Malcolm!" repeatedly.
          In a hugely immature parody of this, a few mates and I decided that every night we went out on the p1ss, we were all allowed to shout "They've arrested Malcolm!" once each. At this point we would all be compelled to do a forward roll wherever we happened to be. On trams, stairwells, crossing roads etc.
          God knows how there were not more injuries, but hey we were young, supple, drunk, and........did I mention hugely childish?

Some things have never changed come to think of it!!
          “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Working...
          X