• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

April Fool!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Xenophon View Post
    Quit copying my lines, you ginger douche bag.
    It's your mental image, all credit to the one.

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
      It is indeed... he does a mighty job of it too I'm a sucker for a posh English accent.

Bizarre.

I'm a sucker for a strong northern irish accent, ought to be the other way round
      Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
      +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post

Bizarre.

I'm a sucker for a strong northern irish accent, ought to be the other way round
        Noooooooooooooooo Mary, you can't trust those boys
        Bazza gets caught
        Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

I'm a sucker for a strong northern irish accent
          Lord GoD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Arr Yay oit of yer Maynnnnnd?
          “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
            Lord GoD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Arr Yay oit of yer Maynnnnnd?
            I just had to mouth what you'd written, then laughed my head off.

Ooh but they all sound like they'd do you some right damage. Lurvely.
            Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
            +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Bizarre.

Now I have this image of MP going weak at the knees to the sound of Ian Pasiley ranting like madman.
              "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

I just had to mouth what you'd written, then laughed my head off.

Ooh but they all sound like they'd do you some right damage. Lurvely.
                Ah - now I get you. It's the Chabal thing. I always reckon he'd drag me to his cave (by my hair) kicking and screaming and I reckon I'd like it.
                Bazza gets caught

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
                  We from the vaaaalleeeeeys can do you really tidy, like.

Half a dark & a Mars bar.

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
                  Now I have this image of MP going weak at the knees to the sound of Ian Pasiley ranting like madman.
                  Bazza gets caught

Comment

Concerning for us relatively new folks to suddenly find out the forum we have joined is a den of psychotic, drugged, and drunk cretins, who are looking to slice each other up.

One of the first articles I read hear was the Menelaus saga, then this.

Never has a man been heard to say on his death bed that he wishes he'd spent more time in the office.

Comment

Bizarre.

It's a nice soft Scots accent does it for me. Och aye.

Comment

Working...
                      X