• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

April Fool!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by administrator View Post
    Ah, glad i brought the laptop now The joys of free WIFI. EO and SAS back is the best news I could have had all day. Welcome back
    EOs back

Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
      and you wonder why he picks on you.
      it's ok, he's on my ignores list

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
        If we all club together and sponsor admin to the tune of £150 to do an egg an spoon race can MF remain banned?
        I have no serious objection to MF, but I'd cough up £150 to Admins favorite charity to see AtW, Sasguru and all of their past, present and future sockies banned for good.

Comment

Originally posted by administrator View Post
          Ah, glad i brought the laptop now The joys of free WIFI. EO and SAS back is the best news I could have had all day. Welcome back
          I don't think EO's back, really. I'm not sure I am.

Hard Brexit now!
          #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
            ...If you wanted an April fool you should have just set everyones post count to Zero for the day, or swapped the contents of LR and General around.
            We'll bear it in mind for next year.

MF and Churchill were in on it. I deleted a few posts this morning that pointed to his thread on Mumsnet, where he gave the game away. Now, while Admin, RH and Cojak get pissed on Dom Perignon, I'll just have to sit here and take the flames.
            Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Mwa ha ha ha ha haaaaa! Thanks admin.

APRIL FOOL, boys and girls!

We had to have a lead-in time of stirring from last night otherwise it'd be too obvious.

Credit to those who called it early - and to those who agreed to be banned to add credibility. MF, Churchy, nicely played guys. And norrahe for keeping 'mumsnet' about the affair.

And AtW, sorry but you misfired. Editing your posts/polls was a highlight for me. Love the way you reacted.

Xen, you properly cracked me up.

Remember remember, it's only a bulletin board. All the affected threads will be restored to their former glory, your post counts will be restored, and MF/Churchy will be restored to rude health by admin anytime now.

It seems me playing 'bonkers-mini-hitler-pissed-up-rogue-mod' was all too believable for some of you.

Hope that put a smile on your faces today and last night, and if your feathers were ruffled, then (<-manly).

I'm just going to run away from EO very quickly now (Welcome back!!!!!).

RH

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
                So were Churchy and MF in on it or not?
                They're both unbanned now

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post

MF and Churchill were in on it. I deleted a few posts this morning that pointed to his thread on Mumsnet, where he gave the game away. Now, while Admin, RH and Cojak get pissed on Dom Perignon, I'll just have to sit here and take the flames.
                  Roll up roll up, laydeez and gennelmen. We have your finest isolated mod left holding the baby. Form an orderly queue

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post

Well at least they are drinking summat decent
                    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

I tell you what tho' I didn't like being banned, even temporarily for a good cause. I certainly won't be handing out bans in future without an astoundingly good reason. ( In my eyes, anyway ).
                      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Working...
                      X