• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

OI! Prawn. Spring CUK Holiday!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here you go. Todays thread of choice.
    <removed>

Read text, click link.
    Last edited by administrator; 30 March 2010, 07:16. Reason: Even 301 redirects can show the referrer ;)

Comment

Originally posted by Sockpuppet View Post
      Here you go. Todays thread of choice.
      <removed>

Read text, click link.
      Sorry SP, removed the link as even redirects often show the origin of the click.

If you want to post details then just post the URL in but not as a link.

Comment

Oops
        Last edited by Sockpuppet; 11 December 2013, 23:16.

Comment

I think we have a long way to go to match the person who started the to not want DP to go in a lapdancing club on his mates stag do? thread.

That is proper trolling.

I think she might actually be genuine because of the pictures that she has added to her profile and her other recent posts but none of us look like we are close to provoking the level of reaction that she has managed.

Comment

Originally posted by Gonzo View Post
            I think we have a long way to go to match the person who started the to not want DP to go in a lapdancing club on his mates stag do? thread.

That is proper trolling.

I think she might actually be genuine because of the pictures that she has added to her profile and her other recent posts but none of us look like we are close to provoking the level of reaction that she has managed.
            I have given up on posting and am just reading, while giggling. Why is that post trolling? Sounds genuine to me (genuinely mental, but, still)
            Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
            +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

That is proper trolling.

Well Rome wasn't built in a day gonzo. Just give me a chance....
              Back later.............
              “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
                I have given up on posting and am just reading, while giggling. Why is that post trolling? Sounds genuine to me (genuinely mental, but, still)
                Have you read the reactions that it generated?

Strong opinions, people beating each other up, it is a joy to behold.

It does seem the OP was genuine too because she responded towards the end but a decent troll would have been delighted to provoke that level of reaction and just stand back and watch.

Comment

Have you read the reactions that it generated?

Strong opinions, people beating each other up, it is a joy to behold.

It does seem the OP was genuine too because she responded towards the end but a decent troll would have been delighted to provoke that level of reaction and just stand back and watch.
                  Oh, no - not all of them, assumed it will be the rest of the women agreeing that he shouldn't be "allowed" to visit a lapdancing club. Will have a read...
                  Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
                  +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
                    It's really complicated isn't it? Too hard to negotiate.

Although I did find CocoChantelle Well done, SB
                    That was you? Wow. Good stuff.
                    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                      That was you? Wow. Good stuff.
                      I think SB was getting into it. I did like the kind lady who tried to reassure Tina English that it's fine, really, to feed your children catfood.
                      +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Working...
                      X