• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

OI! Prawn. Spring CUK Holiday!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by administrator View Post
    There are too many forums. Where are you all posting? I should not join in as got told off by AtW on the last holiday
    Well from what I have seen the "Am I being Unreasonable" area has rich pickings........but there is so much more.
    “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by administrator View Post
      There are too many forums. Where are you all posting? I should not join in as got told off by AtW on the last holiday
      It's really complicated isn't it? Too hard to negotiate.

Although I did find CocoChantelle Well done, SB
      Bazza gets caught
      Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
        Well from what I have seen the "Am I being Unreasonable" area has rich pickings........but there is so much more.
        Yep, so far looks like thats the forum we're going to be taking our vacation in.

CocoChantelle is well hated already. Well done.

Link removed
        Last edited by MarillionFan; 29 March 2010, 21:29.
        What happens in General, stays in General.
        You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
          It's really complicated isn't it? Too hard to negotiate.

Although I did find CocoChantelle Well done, SB
          Cheers CM.
          Think her days are numbered mind you. Might have to rein things back a bit before its too late.
          “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Cheers CM.
            Think her days are numbered mind you. Might have to rein things back a bit before its too late.
            I already saw a possible threat to report 'her' because Coco was the 'reincarnation' of another banned poster!!!

Comment

One of them already thinks you are a previous poster - so good effort on that one. You'll probably be getting an email asking if you are that woman - if only they knew how far away from being that woman you were!
              Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Originally posted by TonyEnglish View Post
                One of them already thinks you are a previous poster - so good effort on that one. You'll probably be getting an email asking if you are that woman - if only they knew how far away from being that woman you were!
                Ah! Another returns. Hows' the cat food?

Comment

pretty good 8 out 10 kids prefer it! Oh no that's chocolate!
                  Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                    I already saw a possible threat to report 'her' because Coco was the 'reincarnation' of another banned poster!!!
                    Saw that too.
                    I'm guessing that if they do report it then their admin wallahs will confirm that I am not the same one and allow me to continue. Better get a few more moderate posts in as a smokescreen. Not very good at that though.

Comment

Saw that too.
                      I'm guessing that if they do report it then their admin wallahs will confirm that I am not the same one and allow me to continue. Better get a few more moderate posts in as a smokescreen. Not very good at that though.
                      Go and comment on the bed wetting thread.

And blame the problem on violent video games or films before bed.
                      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Working...
                      X