• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Iran is developing nuclear bomb

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think we can interpret this as

Originally posted by Xerxes
    I think most mainstream Christians, myself included, accept that Paul never actually met Jesus "in the flesh" as it were. I understand on the fringes that it is often a subject of hot debate as Christianity bashers like to say that because of that the modern church is based on the teachings of Paul rather than those of Christ. I think the best approach is not to get too uptight about that sort of thing. It is the message and the actions that we draw from that that are the important things after all.
    Oops, I've been caught out, I'd better find a nice cut'n'paste piece of misdirection to post.
    Why not?

Comment

Notice how the complete fraud that calls himself Chico (he's neither a Christian nor an IT professional) avoids answering Xerxes legitmate issues
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by Dundeegeorge
        Oops, I've been caught out, I'd better find a nice cut'n'paste piece of misdirection to post.
        Dundeegeorge, my friend, I don't know you and you don't know me, but I can assure you those were all my own words.

Anyone can be a cut 'n' paste expert. It's what you do in life that matters.

Comment

Sorry Xerxes, I've obviously not made it clear

Originally posted by Xerxes
          Dundeegeorge, my friend, I don't know you and you don't know me, but I can assure you those were all my own words.

Anyone can be a cut 'n' paste expert. It's what you do in life that matters.
          I meant that Chicken had looked for a mis-directing piece of cut'n'paste.
          Why not?

Comment

Originally posted by Dundeegeorge
            I meant that Chicken had looked for a mis-directing piece of cut'n'paste.
            In which case I humbly beg your pardon for being a bit of a thicky!

Comment

Xerxes, good on you mate, I dont believe what you believe but good luck to you anyway.
              If we target one nuke on Mecca, and let everyone know it, I dont think we need ever worry about the problem of Iranian nukes again.
              (\__/)
              (>'.'<)
              ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist
                XIf we target one nuke on Mecca, and let everyone know it, I dont think we need ever worry about the problem of Iranian nukes again.
                Ah, the good old Sword of Damocles scenario. That Dionysius was a wise fellow.
                I'm Spartacus.

Comment

Well now

Originally posted by EternalOptimist
                  Xerxes, good on you mate, I dont believe what you believe but good luck to you anyway.
                  If we target one nuke on Mecca, and let everyone know it, I dont think we need ever worry about the problem of Iranian nukes again.
                  Why Mecca? What would happen if a suicide bomber was to detonate himself in a mosque in London?
                  Why not?

Comment

because they value their holy sites a lot more than they want to wipe Irael out. I cant imagine many suicide bombers blowing mosques up - an I missing something here ??

(\__/)
                    (>'.'<)
                    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

I agree with Chico. A nuclear armed extreme regime like that with religious "motives" even less susceptible to rational argument than those of most governments is an enormous threat.

Nuke em.
                      bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                      John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Working...
                      X