• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Iran is developing nuclear bomb"

Collapse

• Xerxes
    replied
    Originally posted by EternalOptimist
    Xerxes, good on you mate, I dont believe what you believe but good luck to you anyway.
    Thanks, EternalOptimist. At the end of the day it's how you conduct your life that matters.

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by Spartacus
    Shhhhh... I won't tell anyone if you don't. You're on!
    Sorted!

Don't tell 'em your name er.. Spartacus!

Anyway, feck this for a game of soldiers I'm off to bed.

Leave a comment:

• Spartacus
    replied
    Originally posted by Churchill
    Yeah, I read that one but I thought "Don't post that, you'd only be encouraging the old boy".

However, we could reply to his posts with the most apt(as we see it) verse from the Gospels based on the time of his posts...
    Shhhhh... I won't tell anyone if you don't. You're on!

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Matthew 21:23
    And when he was come into the temple, the chief priests and the elders of the people came unto him as he was teaching, and said, By what authority doest thou these things? and who gave thee this authority?

Seems a curiously appropriate question that should be aimed at Chico.
    Yeah, I read that one but I thought "Don't post that, you'd only be encouraging the old boy".

However, we could reply to his posts with the most apt(as we see it) verse from the Gospels based on the time of his posts...

Leave a comment:

• Spartacus
    replied
    Matthew 21:23
    And when he was come into the temple, the chief priests and the elders of the people came unto him as he was teaching, and said, By what authority doest thou these things? and who gave thee this authority?

Seems a curiously appropriate question that should be aimed at Chico.

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    According to his profile, he last logged on at 21:23 this evening, so he must still be looking for a pre-prepared argument to cut 'n' paste.
    John 21:23 exhlqen oun o logoV outoV eiV touV adelfouV oti o maqhthV ekeinoV ouk apoqnhskei kai ouk eipen autw o ihsouV oti ouk apoqnhskei all ean auton qelw menein ewV ercomai ti proV se

Uncanny, eh?

Leave a comment:

• Spartacus
    replied
    Originally posted by Dundeegeorge
    Is chico not well? Has be been thrown off the board?
    According to his profile, he last logged on at 21:23 this evening, so he must still be looking for a pre-prepared argument to cut 'n' paste.

Leave a comment:

• Dundeegeorge
    replied
    And cue ..........

Originally posted by mcquiggd
    Thats because they are brainwashed imbeciles - the bedrock of any religion.
    Is chico not well? Has be been thrown off the board?

Leave a comment:

• mcquiggd
    replied
    Thats because they are brainwashed imbeciles - the bedrock of any religion.

Leave a comment:

• Joe Black
    replied
    Yeah, strange that...

Police chase people into a mosque in France, or raid a mosque in the UK and certain people are up in arms (so to speak) about the desecration of a religious building. Funnily enough other people of the same [religious] persuasion find nothing wrong with stockpiling weapons in such a building or shooting at people from the minarets.

Leave a comment:

• Spartacus
    replied
    I cant imagine many suicide bombers blowing mosques up - an I missing something here ??

Happens all the time in Iraq.

Leave a comment:

• Phoenix
    replied
    Originally posted by Xerxes
    I think most mainstream Christians, myself included, accept that Paul never actually met Jesus "in the flesh" as it were. I understand on the fringes that it is often a subject of hot debate as Christianity bashers like to say that because of that the modern church is based on the teachings of Paul rather than those of Christ. I think the best approach is not to get too uptight about that sort of thing. It is the message and the actions that we draw from that that are the important things after all.
    I never met any of them...come to think of it...I never met any of you either!

Leave a comment:

• Dundeegeorge
    replied
    Lol

mosques are all very well dundee but I say we strike directly at their bingo halls

And of course there's the added advantage of removing a few of the lower orders at the same time. I like it, EO.

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    mosques are all very well dundee but I say we strike directly at their bingo halls

Leave a comment:

• Dundeegeorge
    replied
    Well

because they value their holy sites a lot more than they want to wipe Irael out. I cant imagine many suicide bombers blowing mosques up - an I missing something here ??

I sort of meant, without stating it, that a suicide bomber could be 'encouraged' to blow himself up inside a mosque in London.
    What the ****, don't we have undercover operatives within these looney sects at all?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X