• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The official "We welcome tay back" thread!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are you a citizen now Alexi? Shall we chat about the citizenship test and the valuable information we learnt from it? Long live the Queen! (Elizabeth II not Snaw)

Comment

Originally posted by tay View Post
      I am very excited about this thread and all the well wishes it will get. I should not be surprised that my fav ruskie entrepreneur started it.
      I now have young son and a new company which you can call 'tay enterprises', so plan A is now plan B and plan B is now plan A.

I am going to start exporting product from tay enterprises to the EU sometime soon and that will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer.

I am also now a UK citizen, hooray for ole blighty aye....

I look to forward to renewing friendships with all my good buddies on CUK.
      Congrats. I now have two. I am still amazed at how many 'senior' or 'parental' posters have no bloody sense of humour. God I don't want my kids to hang around with theres!!!

Welcome back Tay !
      Last edited by MarillionFan; 11 March 2010, 00:10.
      What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

I am going to start exporting product from tay enterprises to the EU sometime soon and that will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer.
        And you called me a Queen.

What happened, you put on the sheepskin and passed out the velcro gloves?
        Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

Originally posted by snaw View Post
          And you called me a Queen.

What happened, you put on the sheepskin and passed out the velcro gloves?
          I am very sorry if that offended you, I didnt realise you were so sensitive. You are quite right, nothing queen like about you......
          Last edited by tay; 11 March 2010, 01:21.

Comment

Are you a citizen now Alexi?
            Aye. Going to vote in my first general elections this year

Comment

I am very sorry if that offended you, I didnt realise you were so sensitive. You are quite right, nothing queen like about you......
              Indeed, you're cutting wit has left me devastated. I've no idea how I'll carry on, but I guess I can just stumble along.

Simply fab of you to be so sensitive to my sensitivity
              Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

Originally posted by snaw View Post
                Indeed, you're cutting wit has left me devastated. I've no idea how I'll carry on, but I guess I can just stumble along.

Simply fab of you to be so sensitive to my sensitivity
                I am quite a sensitive guy. People dont realise it, but I am a sensitive gentle soul. I am just misunderstood.

Comment

...so plan A is now plan B and plan B is now plan A.
                  Nice to see that you're finally taking my ideas on board

I look to forward to renewing friendships with all my good buddies on CUK.
                  Always here for you, tay, always here

What was it - you saw MF getting away with bullying people and thought you'd try your hand again?

Comment

Tay's back, yay
                    Me, me, me...

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                      Welcome back tay!
                      WHS.
                      Best Forum Advisor 2014
                      Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
                      Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Working...
                      X