• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Terrorists thankful for deflation

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Someone has to convince the wider business that we need code monkeys. I am the code monkey's best friend except when I am asked to put together a business case for an outsource.
    Sola gratia

Sola fide

Soli Deo gloria

Comment

Originally posted by Chico
      Someone has to convince the wider business that we need code monkeys. I am the code monkey's best friend except when I am asked to put together a business case for an outsource.
      Is that before or after you've performed your cleaning duties?
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

sasguru

You tell me
        Sola gratia

Sola fide

Soli Deo gloria

Comment

Oh give it a rest. Everyone know you're a fraud by now.
          Hard Brexit now!
          #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru
            Oh give it a rest. Everyone know you're a fraud by now.
            No I am just getting started.
            Sola gratia

Sola fide

Soli Deo gloria

Comment

Originally posted by Chico
              No I am just getting started.
              Chico: You seem to be completely devoid of any logic and unable to grasp even the simplest of concepts. This is why you're convinced that the bombs industry as been hit by massive deflation since 9/11. You are actually hilariously stupid. If you work in IT at all, I fail to see how you could hold down a job which involved anything more than resetting a password.

Comment

Originally posted by ALM
                Chico: You seem to be completely devoid of any logic and unable to grasp even the simplest of concepts. This is why you're convinced that the bombs industry as been hit by massive deflation since 9/11. You are actually hilariously stupid. If you work in IT at all, I fail to see how you could hold down a job which involved anything more than resetting a password.
                I guess indeed this is the reason why there are so many losses in IT. People who are in charge of important decisions are placed not because of their skills but for being good ass-lickers or cheap salesman.

Chico, what are your skills? Ass-licking, corruption, psycho problems? We are all interested how you managed to get your way up without any real skill (Milan is especially interested in this). Did you marry the daughter of a multinational CEO? Correct me if I am wrong indeed, I am curious to know.
                I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

I suspect that he got where he did today by praying to Baby Jebus, the holy goat, Mary Christ and our Loord God and a few nice notes to Santa, the Easter Bunny and the Tooth Fairy for good measure. Praise Be!
                  Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Working...
                  X