• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Terrorists thankful for deflation

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chico
    Further investigations allowed police to put a price on the cost of executing the attacks - no more than several hundred pounds
    Do me a favour - Four rush hour train tickets from the North of England to London must have cost the best part of a grand before they even paid for the fertilizer!
    Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot
      Do me a favour - Four rush hour train tickets from the North of England to London must have cost the best part of a grand before they even paid for the fertilizer!
      They probably had young person's railcard!!
      Sola gratia

Sola fide

Soli Deo gloria

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt
        Nice find darmstadt, now what exactly was it you were looking up in Google again...

Anyhow, I'm sure the yanks will be shutting down that site quick enough. A few smart bombs should do it!

Comment

Observational point with regards to the code monkeys.
          I see. So it's okay for you to make an observational point, but not for anyone else?

Excellent debating technique. Well done!
          I'm Spartacus.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Black
            Anyhow, I'm sure the yanks will be shutting down that site quick enough. A few smart bombs should do it!
            I should think it's the opposite - they're more than pleased to leave all those dodgy islamist sites running, so they can record every visitor (including any of us - DUH!) and add more IP addresses and phone numbers to their network analysis programs whirring away at NSA or somewhere.
            Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

[..] Will any articulate and coherent economists clarify for the assembled masses please.
              [..]
              Read it slowly. It is a matter of supply and demand (that's all you need to know about economics just as much as stop/restart is the only thing you really need to know in IT).

If you want to expand my theory you might also add that the function is not linear but is influenced by the destructive attitude, which is proportionally direct to the action of invaders and warmongers like the ones you support. Now draw a few derivates and calculate the limit while comparing the integrals to create a diagram and a mathematical explanation.

Francko, graduated at the Rome University of Economics

p.s. the russians were even smarter, just use molotovs (from the old minister Vjačeslav Mikhajlovič Molotov (Вячесла́в Миха́йлович Мо́лотов)), fill them with vodka, no drink for a night and that's all you need.
              I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot
                I should think it's the opposite - they're more than pleased to leave all those dodgy islamist sites running, so they can record every visitor (including any of us - DUH!) and add more IP addresses and phone numbers to their network analysis programs whirring away at NSA or somewhere.
                Well, I just had a look at the site - It's in arabic so couldn't read it. Still, my IP address should keep the boys (and girls) up at Menwith busy for a while (not!).

They're Listening

Anyone for Golf?

Comment

"1. Insecure
                  2. Geek
                  3. Lonely"

Couldn't these apply also to Chico?

Insecure - The fact that he pins all his beliefs onto some mythical omnipresent super being who watches over him (rather like Santa) could highlight his own insecurities.

Geek - This is an IT contractor board. Most people who work in IT are Geeks. As a result I would say that most people on here are geeks - With me being the obvious exception.

Lonely - I don't recall chico ever talking about having a better half. Unless his other half is the holy goat
                  Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Chico, what's your job title? And if you despise "code monkeys" what are you doing on an IT contractors bulletin board? The fact is the most junior code monkey is a thousand times more intelligent than you'll ever be.
                    Hard Brexit now!
                    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
                    X