• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Venables or Thompson - which one is it ?????

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He'll be back. Nobody can resist the intellectual buzz of CUK for long.
    “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
      He'll be back. Nobody can resist the intellectual buzz of CUK for long.
      Probably under a different login though. He'll look a right nonce returning now, especially as he emailed the administrator asking for it to be removed and me to be banned!!!!
      What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
        Probably under a different login though. He'll look a right nonce returning now, especially as he emailed the administrator asking for it to be removed and me to be banned!!!!
        thats the second person that I liked that you have driven away , you tw@t
        (\__/)
        (>'.'<)
        ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
          One more day of that tulip and he'll drive me out as well.

Comment

????

Oh yeah! and you've got a dodgy beard and you smell of wee.

Now does that make it three?
            What happens in General, stays in General.
            You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

It's hardly MF's fault if SY01 totally over-reacted and then decided not to come back because he's made an idiot of himself, is it?

emailing the admin asking for the post to be removed and MF to be banned?

So, how long before MF can drive you away also EO and make it a hat-trick? Carry on please MF

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Whippy View Post
                It's hardly MF's fault if SY01 totally over-reacted and then decided not to come back because he's made an idiot of himself, is it?

emailing the admin asking for the post to be removed and MF to be banned?

So, how long before MF can drive you away also EO and make it a hat-trick? Carry on please MF
                SY01 overreacted, was a bit sensitive and was probably a bit pished up. Sometimes we all push the wrong button inadvertantly, but when we ae realise, we back off then try to minimise the damage.
                MF seems to enjoy rubbing it in.

Do you really want to see the back of me mr Whippy ? I dont remember ever having any words with you. Have I offended you in some way ?
                (\__/)
                (>'.'<)

Comment

Do you really want to see the back of me mr Whippy ? I dont remember ever having any words with you. Have I offended you in some way ?
                  No, I don't and you haven't. I just think you calling MF a "tw@t" was a little harsh really as I don't think he was "rubbing it in" at all, more likely just retaliating to the FOAD comment posted in his direction by SY01 who really shouldn't frequent these (or other) boards when he's had a half of shandy.

Comment

I'm surprised Tingles hasn't chimed in. He (or she?) and SY01 don't seem to hit it off.
                    Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Whippy View Post
                      No, I don't and you haven't. I just think you calling MF a "tw@t" was a little harsh really as I don't think he was "rubbing it in" at all, more likely just retaliating to the FOAD comment posted in his direction by SY01 who really shouldn't frequent these (or other) boards when he's had a half of shandy.
                      You seem to have opinions, you want me to be MF's hattrick

MF is a Tw@t. That is my opinion. why do you think I am not allowed to have an opinion ?
                      (\__/)
                      (>'.'<)

Comment

Working...
                      X