• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Venables or Thompson - which one is it ?????"

Collapse

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Happy Anniversary Suity

5 Years since your first flounce, and you've been hanging onto CUK ever since like a homesick turd.

Happy Anniversary.

Leave a comment:

• Drewster
    replied
    Originally posted by IH33 View Post
    Leaving a forum in a huff after a comment from another user. What is this place, a forum for 10 yr olds?

Wipe the tears away love
    KUATB - SY01 has been resurrected for.... well.... hours!

Leave a comment:

• IH33
    replied
    Leaving a forum in a huff after a comment from another user. What is this place, a forum for 10 yr olds?

Wipe the tears away love

Leave a comment:

• Clippy
    replied
    Originally posted by ratewhore View Post
    Maybe, but he came across to me as a dick who tried far too hard to force his 'big hearted' approach on others.

Still, hopefully he has farked off now with his kebab shoved firmly up his backside...

Leave a comment:

• fullyautomatix
    replied
    Originally posted by chef View Post
    As for SY01, I think he has seroiusly over-reacted and that no one was saying they agree with the orignal crime, the hissy fit that ensued followed by the between other's is quite comical though.. I really do think some people take things very seriously on this board.. we all need to calm down and have a group hug

Maybe, SY01 was just fed up this forum and the members and was just looking for an exit.

Leave a comment:

• ratewhore
    replied
    Originally posted by chef View Post
    Venables was brought in for his own safety as it seems he's having a mental breakdown and persistently kept self disclosing himself to other's.
    whatever the reason, I can't help but think - WGAF!!

But that's just me, before any screaming liberals start jumping up and down...

Leave a comment:

• chef
    replied
    to get back on track with the OP

Venables recalled for consistently self-disclosing

Venables was brought in for his own safety as it seems he's having a mental breakdown and persistently kept self disclosing himself to other's.

I read it in Sunday's Observer.

As for SY01, I think he has seroiusly over-reacted and that no one was saying they agree with the orignal crime, the hissy fit that ensued followed by the between other's is quite comical though.. I really do think some people take things very seriously on this board.. we all need to calm down and have a group hug

Leave a comment:

• cailin maith
    replied
    Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    Tool Pusher was ok, he will be missed
    SY was ok, he will be missed

MF is a tw@t

I am not going anywhere

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
    I've met SY01 and he's a capital guy. As I've said here before he has a big heart, and cares about things that some of us let wash over us or laugh off (and admittedly I'm one of the worse offenders, not that I care - one can't take the cares of the World on one's shoulders, and it's foolish and presumptuous to try).

I've also met people who have met EO, and have it on good authority that he is a capital guy too.

Neither is a sockie.

Please excuse typos, but I'm as pissed as a mat4ress.

Although - SY01 shouldn't have had a go at OS. OS is a top fella.

Leave a comment:

• Bunk
    replied
    Originally posted by minestrone View Post
    You got a laugh out of suity. I quite enjoyed his tales of workplace misery. He brought soap opera to the forum. More Lofty than Ena Shaples he played his part like a true professional.
    Can you imagine if SY01 and Wilmslow got together? Carnage

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied
    You got a laugh out of suity. I quite enjoyed his tales of workplace misery. He brought soap opera to the forum. More Lofty than Ena Shaples he played his part like a true professional.

Leave a comment:

• ratewhore
    replied
    Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
    I've met SY01 and he's a capital guy.
    Maybe, but he came across to me as a dick who tried far too hard to force his 'big hearted' approach on others.

Still, hopefully he has farked off now with his kebab shoved firmly up his backside...

Leave a comment:

• fullyautomatix
    replied
    Some people by nature are sensitive and their feelings are hurt if personal insults are hurled in their direction ( in real life and on forums).

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    I for one find MF amusing and Suityou01 inane and childish.
    So both eminently well qualified to post on here then.

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    If you take anything seriously on here you should have your head examined.
    If I ever do, then I will.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    I for one find MF amusing and Suityou01 inane and childish.
    If you take anything seriously on here you should have your head examined.
    Carry on MF.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by minestrone View Post
    Suity is a bit of a bed wetter and some of us have got a bit of a laugh from that but MF is a cock and has chased 2 posters away now by being a cock. I would rather have suity and toolpusher back and the cock expelled.
    I hardly think that is the case. For a start both characters are sockpuppets and I hardly think I've chased anyone out especially on this thread. This is getting ridulous

Leave a comment:

Working...
X