• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Think I may be banned from my health club!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
    Yeah, it's a bit of a nightmare situation to be attacked by a women. There's not much you can do about it
    Some girl once tried to glass me in a bar and i nutted her spark out. Not my proudest moment but was probably appropriate given the situation. Luckily bouncers witnessed her going looney and trying to carve my face up and whilst not being overly happy with my response I escaped a pouncing-on.

Comment

Originally posted by Durbs View Post
      He's not real, a real person would NEVER have cause to use the following sentence as an opener in any form of discussion no matter what the subject:

"This branch has a car park barrier and you validate the ticket"

The incident appears pretty real to me. If it was made up then Wilmslow is pretty darn good at story writing.
      Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Originally posted by Durbs View Post
        Some girl once tried to glass me in a bar and i nutted her spark out. Not my proudest moment but was probably appropriate given the situation. Luckily bouncers witnessed her going looney and trying to carve my face up and whilst not being overly happy with my response I escaped a pouncing-on.
        I think if worst come to worst I would grab her by the hand and twist her wrist enough to bend her over.

Comment

Originally posted by Wilmslow View Post

Duty manager came over, gave the ‘don’t you dare tell me to shut up’ and getting more shouty not helping things, refusing to give me a fresh card to exit the car park with, demanding I pay 80p despite only having a credit card which they refused as amount too low.
          Was it worth all that hassle for just 80p ? You are a contractor FFS.
          Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
            Was it worth all that hassle for just 80p ? You are a contractor FFS.
            FFS is right... Do try to keep up.

The entity "Wilmslow" is fictional
            The fictional "Wilmslow" is a Permie (he isn't because he isn't real)
            Wilmslow is a Sockpuppet given a "Real World" persona ie away from CUK
            and his PuppetMaster (or Mistress) maintains his persona as the most boring twot in the world by "making" him post periodically on CUK.

Hats of to the PuppetMaster for maintaining this persona fairly consistently.... I think it takes a fair bit of thought to maintain the charade quite so well.....

Most of the other Sockpuppets are not nearly so "good"..... except Sockpuppet - who maintains that he is real....
            SAS who lets slip occasionally by posting something that isn't total Bulltulip.... only rarely mind.
            CyberTwunt I always thought was a Sockie but........

Comment

Originally posted by Drewster View Post
              FFS is right... Do try to keep up.

The entity "Wilmslow" is fictional
              The fictional "Wilmslow" is a Permie (he isn't because he isn't real)
              Wilmslow is a Sockpuppet given a "Real World" persona ie away from CUK
              and his PuppetMaster (or Mistress) maintains his persona as the most boring twot in the world by "making" him post periodically on CUK.

Hats of to the PuppetMaster for maintaining this persona fairly consistently.... I think it takes a fair bit of thought to maintain the charade quite so well.....

Most of the other Sockpuppets are not nearly so "good"..... except Sockpuppet - who maintains that he is real....
              SAS who lets slip occasionally by posting something that isn't total Bulltulip.... only rarely mind.
              CyberTwunt I always thought was a Sockie but........
              You're sounding a trifle maudling mate. Are you ok out there?

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
                You're sounding a trifle maudling mate. Are you ok out there?
                Yeah fine....... at least I thought I was fine....... until you asked

Thanks for asking..... its "Saturday" here so its been a long day...... ie No work....

[Drewster wonders if he has got time to edit his post in The Dogs Birthday thread before Churchy read it..... Oh Tulip!]

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
                  You can also approach the parking charge issue with a little more tact and diplomacy than Mr Wilmslow, perhaps by saying 'good evening, I seem to be having problems with the parking machine, could you help please?'
                  WHS - after all they would have known they gave you the ticket only a few minutes before.

Alternatively, go to court and get the CCTV evidence to prove you were right
                  This default font is sooooooooooooo boring and so are short usernames

Comment

Working...
                  X