• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Think I may be banned from my health club!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Someone really needs to take out a hit on this guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Clippy View Post
      Just keep reading the darwin awards nominations. He'll pop up soon enough.

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
        Just keep reading the darwin awards nominations. He'll pop up soon enough.
        RIP Mr Wilmslow. Died after picking fight over 1 pound parking charge with 6'7" 19 stone martial arts expert who runs a fitness club.
        And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
          RIP Mr Wilmslow. Died after picking fight with Churchill on drugs.
          FTFY
          Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by Clippy View Post
            He's not real, a real person would NEVER have cause to use the following sentence as an opener in any form of discussion no matter what the subject:

"This branch has a car park barrier and you validate the ticket"

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
              RIP Mr Wilmslow. Died after picking fight over 1 pound parking charge with 6'7" 19 stone martial arts expert who runs a fitness club.
              5'1" female

I remember in my youth seeing a guy give lip to a female bouncer who would then punched him before setting the male bouncers on him.
              "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                5'1" female

I remember in my youth seeing a guy give lip to a female bouncer who would then punched him before setting the male bouncers on him.
                Oh they are the worst!!! I show the lady bouncers much for respect than the male ones, not that I am often seen gobbing off to some 6ft baboon on a pub door but if i did it wouldn't to be one of the fairer sex thats for sure!!!
                'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
                  Oh they are the worst!!! I show the lady bouncers much for respect than the male ones, not that I am often seen gobbing off to some 6ft baboon on a pub door but if i did it wouldn't to be one of the fairer sex thats for sure!!!
                  Yeah, it's a bit of a nightmare situation to be attacked by a women. There's not much you can do about it except beat a hasty retreat.

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
                    Yeah, it's a bit of a nightmare situation to be attacked by a women. There's not much you can do about it except beat a hasty retreat.
                    You can also approach the parking charge issue with a little more tact and diplomacy than Mr Wilmslow, perhaps by saying 'good evening, I seem to be having problems with the parking machine, could you help please?'
                    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Someone should write these stories in a cartoon strip in a newspaper or magazine.

I'm sure there's a market.

T

Comment

Working...
                      X