• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Has anyone been to prison?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I did two nights at this one and they charged me £20
    "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Steer clear of Wormwood Scrubs, a bit over crowded for my taste and the food is pretty poor really. Winthrope is much better, nice comfortable matresses and the food is better there, also 2 hours of exercise.
      I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
        Steer clear of Wormwood Scrubs, a bit over crowded for my taste and the food is pretty poor really. Winthrope is much better, nice comfortable matresses and the food is better there, also 2 hours of exercise.

Comment

I've visited people in prisons, but not had a stay myself.

Nights in the cell at the local station, now that is a different matter all together though!
          What happens in General, stays in General.
          You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Does Oxford Prison Malmaison count? I stayed there last year for a night in a cell.

I can recommend the place..!
            Older and ...well, just older!!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
              I've visited people in prisons, but not had a stay myself.

Nights in the cell at the local station, now that is a different matter all together though!
              Just had one of those. Got done for DD back in 93. Bath police station - did a damn fine breakfast I have to say.

Comment

I know someone who been inside at HMP Walton, Liverpool amd Kirkham Open Prison. Both occasions he said it was a piece of piss if you kept your nose clean.

He's not a hard man either.
                I couldn't give two fornicators! Yes, really!

Comment

Originally posted by BolshieBastard View Post
                  He's not a hard man either.
                  No, cause he's your boyfriend.
                  What happens in General, stays in General.
                  You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                    No, cause he's your boyfriend.
                    No, but I heard the best part of you fell out of your mother's mouth.
                    I couldn't give two fornicators! Yes, really!

Comment

Played the odd game of football "inside". We always got murdered on the pitch.

Comment

Working...
                      X