• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The speak up for New labour Thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by doodab View Post
    Lib Dem? Might as well.
    what have they ever done for us?
    Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
      what have they ever done for us?
      It's more what they haven't done. I don't remember them having shafted me yet, but that might just be because they haven't had the chance.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Lloyd_George

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herbert_Henry_Asquith
      While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by Tarquin Farquhar View Post
        Which part did you mis-spell?
        Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

i think it would be great if labour get in again

can anyone remind what politics is all about?

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
            Labour will make us all millionaires.
            Worked for me.
            Now I'm buggering off with the loot, before it becomes worthless.
            You guys can vote for who you want.
            Hard Brexit now!
            #prayfornodeal

Comment

Pah, cynics. OK, try these:
              1. Labour have all the necessary plans in place for The Recovery. The Tories would wreck them and create a disaster.
              2. Only Labour would keep us in the centre of Europe. The Tories would marginalise our influence.
              3. Only Labour can eradicate poverty and inequality.

Comment

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
                Pah, cynics. OK, try these:
                1. Labour have all the necessary plans in place for The Recovery. The Tories would wreck them and create a disaster.
                2. Only Labour would keep us in the centre of Europe. The Tories would marginalise our influence.
                3. Only Labour can eradicate poverty and inequality.
                keep going

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                  Worked for me.
                  Now I'm buggering off with the loot, before it becomes worthless.
                  You guys can vote for who you want.
                  Aye.
                  How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
                  Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Can't we have a sign painted on people's houses, like a big red cross, to indicate who voted labour last time round ?
                    Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C.S. Lewis

Comment

Working...
                    X