• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "The speak up for New labour Thread"

Collapse

• Board Game Geek
    replied
    Can't we have a sign painted on people's houses, like a big red cross, to indicate who voted labour last time round ?

Leave a comment:

• HairyArsedBloke
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    Worked for me.
    Now I'm buggering off with the loot, before it becomes worthless.
    You guys can vote for who you want.
    Aye.

Leave a comment:

• DodgyAgent
    replied
    Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
    Pah, cynics. OK, try these:
    1. Labour have all the necessary plans in place for The Recovery. The Tories would wreck them and create a disaster.
    2. Only Labour would keep us in the centre of Europe. The Tories would marginalise our influence.
    3. Only Labour can eradicate poverty and inequality.
    keep going

Leave a comment:

• Doggy Styles
    replied
    Pah, cynics. OK, try these:
    1. Labour have all the necessary plans in place for The Recovery. The Tories would wreck them and create a disaster.
    2. Only Labour would keep us in the centre of Europe. The Tories would marginalise our influence.
    3. Only Labour can eradicate poverty and inequality.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
    Labour will make us all millionaires.
    Worked for me.
    Now I'm buggering off with the loot, before it becomes worthless.
    You guys can vote for who you want.

Leave a comment:

• original PM
    replied
    i think it would be great if labour get in again

can anyone remind what politics is all about?

Leave a comment:

• DodgyAgent
    replied
    Originally posted by Tarquin Farquhar View Post
    Which part did you mis-spell?

Leave a comment:

• doodab
    replied
    Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
    what have they ever done for us?
    It's more what they haven't done. I don't remember them having shafted me yet, but that might just be because they haven't had the chance.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Lloyd_George

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herbert_Henry_Asquith

Leave a comment:

• DodgyAgent
    replied
    Originally posted by doodab View Post
    Lib Dem? Might as well.
    what have they ever done for us?

Leave a comment:

• Tarquin Farquhar
    replied
    Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post

Spot on
    Last edited by DodgyAgent : Today at 15:56.
    Which part did you mis-spell?

Leave a comment:

• doodab
    replied
    Originally posted by hyperD View Post
    I can remember when labour were in power before. I might not vote Tory but there is no way I'm letting that lot have a go.
    Lib Dem? Might as well.

Leave a comment:

• TimberWolf
    replied
    Labour will make us all millionaires.

Leave a comment:

• hyperD
    replied
    Reasons to vote Labour? There's loads, but here's three off the top of my head:
    1. Labour have promised to keep on investing in public services, the other lot want to cut them.
    2. Labour have made doing business in the UK miles easier.
    3. And house prices of course.
    You are Derek "Dolly" Draper and I claim my £5 subscription to the Dolly's Wallies club.

Leave a comment:

• DodgyAgent
    replied
    Reasons to vote Labour? There's loads, but here's three out of the hole in my backside:
    1. Labour have promised to keep on investing in public services, the other lot want to cut them.
      They are investing in public services because they want more people to be state dependent and more people to vote labour. No mention of "improvement" of public services I see
    2. Labour have made doing business in the UK miles easier.

Much easier now for Indian companies to do business in the UK and for overseas corporations and sovereign funds to buy up British companies and close their factories and sack their workers
    3. And house prices of course.

If you have a job to obtain and pay a mortgage.

Spot on
    Last edited by DodgyAgent; 10 February 2010, 14:56.

Leave a comment:

• hyperD
    replied
    Originally posted by doodab View Post
    I can remember when the tories were in power before. I might not vote labour but there is no way I'm letting that lot have a go.
    I can remember when labour were in power before. I might not vote Tory but there is no way I'm letting that lot have a go.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X