• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Chucking it down with snow!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Slowed to a light flurry now.

I'm wearing walking boots today cos I'm almost falling on my ample posterier on a daily basis. It looks stupid but needed to be done.

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
      You aint seen nuffink yet....by the end of the week, the UK will be like Iceland.
      You mean economically bankrupt with a worthless currency?

Comment

Thanks for the news guys, I was thinking about comming back a bit earlier

Not going to happen now, I will have to brave the 32 degrees a bit longer
        Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

A bit of a white out going on here a minute ago. Seems to be settling too.
          Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Full on snowing here in Swindon now.

Comment

Just went round the corner for a decent coffee; the snow in Amsterdam right now is sort of ‘hailish’. It looks white and fluffy but when the wind blows it in your face it feels like you’re being sandblasted.
              And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Bloody sunshine now!

Comment

Snowing briskly west of Lesicester now. Settling as well.
                  "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

It stopped for about 10 mins but has started again.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
                      Snowing briskly west of Lesicester now. Settling as well.

I'd better pop out now before it gets here - although I'm not sure getting a haircut when the temperature is forecast to plummet is such a good idea.

Comment

Working...
                      X