• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Forums and Cyberbullying

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AtW View Post
    Frankly no responsible parent should allow their children anywhere near this forum.

Come to think of it no responsible parent would be on this forum!

So there!

He won't read every single thread over here. I also don't see this as an offensive adult only site.Having said that when you said AK47..He asked what it is ..
    I simply responded... this uncle is making fun...ignore him......

Msg from his Mum..( yes..I do use my hubby's id ..he registered first....we have only one id for both of us)
    A sharp and intelligent boy who has "outstanding academic performance"

He is in school now. When he comes back..again he will look at "his thread"...Will I let him...Yes..I will ...under my supervision.....even that means to some that we are not responsible parents..

Do I have any hard feeling?.. of course not..He got some very good responses which made him feel really happy..

Forgive and forget....Keep going.....
    Last edited by BoltonLad; 9 February 2010, 12:15.

Comment

Fixed that for you...

Comment

Originally posted by BoltonLad View Post
        He won't read every single thread over here. I also don't see this as an offensive adult only site.Having said that when you said AK47..He asked what it is ..

I did not realise he was reading at the same time...

I still do maintain that children are best kept away from this forum, for their own good...

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
          Fixed that for you...

Comment

Originally posted by BoltonLad View Post

Msg from his Mum..( yes..I do use my hubby's id ..he registered first....we have only one id for both of us)
            A sharp and intelligent boy who has "outstanding academic performance"

He is in school now. When he comes back..again he will look at "his thread"...Will I let him...Yes..I will.....even that means to some that we are not responsible parents..

Do I have any hard feeling?.. of course not..He got some very good responses which made him feel really happy..

Forgive and forget....Keep going.....
            We tease - we don't really think you're not responsible...
            "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
            - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Comment

As forums go CUK is quite tame... I'm not sure though if I had kids, I'd let them on here... too many fruitloops or currants as Sas so eloquently (sp?) put it
                Last edited by cailin maith; 9 February 2010, 11:49.
                Bazza gets caught
                Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
                  We're sorry - we shouldn't have let the retarded commie near a computer keyboard...
                  FTFY!

Comment

Working...
                  X