• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Oh, Scourer.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brillo.

What have you done?

If there is one thing that I have learned about this board over the years it is that when administrator speaks you must pay attention.

Comment

Originally posted by Gonzo View Post
      Brillo.

What have you done?

If there is one thing that I have learned about this board over the years it is that when administrator speaks you must pay attention.
      And don't accuse admin of turning you in to the rozzers. Especially when you are wrong.
      +50 Xeno Geek Points
      Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
      As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Originally posted by ctdctd View Post
        Or TPD II - except for those who are boycotting it and hence spreading the lurve......
        Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
        I even edited the first post to jdjdsjd and still people don't go there
        I was getting the feeling that moving to another thread would just result in that thread being closed.
        My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

I remember the days when TPD meant hex inverters, op amps and JK flip-flops.

I posted as andyw in those days of course.

Comment

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
            I remember the days when TPD meant hex inverters, op amps and JK flip-flops.

I posted as andyw in those days of course.
            Ah, the TTL days

Of course, Johnnies-come-lately like myself had to go backwards to find things like that - but we did

Nice to see that, even then, AtW was bitching and whining about TPD

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
              Nice to see that, even then, AtW was joining in the fun in his own sweet way in TPD
              FTFY

My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Working...
              X