• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Oh, Scourer.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
    so why did no one bother to mention it in my time of need? Sounds like an exclusive club to me...
    A bit like Fight Club - you know the rules.
    I wandered into TPD once - seemed a bit like One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest in there so I wandered out again. Probably a lucky escape

Comment

so why did no one bother to mention it in my time of need? Sounds like an exclusive club to me...
      It could hardly be an exclusive club when there are about 350 distinct users who have posted there, and there was a link to it on the home page virtually all the time

Perhaps most of the TPDenizens didn't bother keeping up with General, given what a foul and hateful place it is most of the time. Most of those who prefer General would rather have given you grief than try to help.

Comment

Originally posted by fckvwls View Post
        Total posts in Technical

AtW: 500 plus

TykeMerc: 63

To say he hasn't contributed to the board is complete drivel.

HTH
        Doesn't mean any of them were useful
        ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
          It could hardly be an exclusive club when there are about 350 distinct users who have posted there, and there was a link to it on the home page virtually all the time

Perhaps most of the TPDenizens didn't bother keeping up with General, given what a foul and hateful place it is most of the time. Most of those who prefer General would rather have given you grief than try to help.
          so since the demise of tpd you 'TPDenizens' have had nowhere to go other than General and the BN66 threads, accounting for the demise of one such long term poster who needed a 'warm eiderdown on a frosty day, hot chocolate laced with Malibu, a back rub with essential oils ....'
          Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

so since the demise of tpd you 'TPDenizens' have had nowhere to go other than General and the BN66 threads....'
            Or TPD II - except for those who are boycotting it and hence spreading the lurve......

Comment

Originally posted by ctdctd View Post
              Or TPD II - except for those who are boycotting it and hence spreading the lurve......
              I even edited the first post to jdjdsjd and still people don't go there
              ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

so why did no one bother to mention it in my time of need?
                I thought I did on the 'phone. Did I not? I had intended to.
                My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post

Perhaps most of the TPDenizens didn't bother keeping up with General, given what a foul and hateful place it is most of the time.
                  If its such an orrible place, how come its always you nasties from 'over there' that keep getting banned?

(\__/)
                  (>'.'<)
                  ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
                    If its such an orrible place, how come its always you nasties from 'over there' that keep getting banned?

TPD promotes a spirit of rebellion
                    ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
                      I even edited the first post to jdjdsjd and still people don't go there
                      We do go there, just not as often as the old place. It's going to take some time to make it our new home. I try to avoid posting outside of Light Relief so I can keep my post count down and pretend I'm productive.

Comment

Working...
                      X