• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cash4Gold

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did Brown not use them when he sold off the nation's gold?

Comment

Yet again Viz beats the mainstream media with topical news.

In the last issue, Cockney Wan ker was exposed for doing just this.
      Last edited by RichardCranium; 21 January 2010, 18:55.
      My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

a very good place to go is http://www.hattongardenmetals.com/

I've used them lots and lots and have passed about 10 kg of gold through them in the past year. Always pay on time, and offer the highest rate in the UK. You just need to watch the $ rate.
        SA says;
        Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

I couldn't imagine you ever having a hair out of place!

n5gooner is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
        (whatever these are)

Comment

Originally posted by n5gooner View Post
          a very good place to go is http://www.hattongardenmetals.com/

I've used them lots and lots and have passed about 10 kg of gold through them in the past year. Always pay on time, and offer the highest rate in the UK. You just need to watch the $ rate.
          10 kilos ?

That's some plan B
          Numbly tolerating the inequality as a way to achieve greater prosperity for all.

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
            Never bothered because it was obvious that they're scams.

Where do you go to sell your bits and pieces of broken gold jewellery though?
            You can pay a jeweller to melt it down and have it made into something else.

Comment

n5,

where did you get 10 kilos of gold from ?

in simple terms that's about 330 ounces at today's money $330,000 + 5%

Milan.

Comment

Originally posted by milanbenes View Post
                n5,

Milan.
                Burglary - not to be confused with Buggery.

Comment

n5,

Milan.
                  That gooner's rich, innit.
                  ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

n5,

Milan.
                    Scrap gold of various purity won't be so valuable, still a lot though.

Comment

buying and selling it.

Its a very good plan B for someone with the time.

Print some leaflets 10k will cost about £200 have someone deliver them locally, cost for that is about £100.

Advertise to buy gold at more than the TV adds, but making sure your buying at about £2 per gram under what you can sell it for. Sell to http://www.hattongardenmetals.com/

Send the gold by special delivery, max compensation is £1000 so multiple packages, they get it the next day, you get your money the day they receive it. Start the process again.

Look at scrap gold on eBay, you can get some at good prices. Also look for gold jewellery, this can go for far less than the scrap price.

Get a gold testing kit (about £80 for an acid kit) on ebay.

You'll find you start making contacts very quickly. Indian gold (22ct) is very popular.

I've not got the time any more, but it is a plan C for me in the future, but to get someone else to manage the process.

Very little start up cash needed.

PM me for me details.....
                      SA says;
                      Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

I couldn't imagine you ever having a hair out of place!

n5gooner is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
                      (whatever these are)

Comment

Working...
                      X