• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Morrisons

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morrisons

I have a friend (Kellie) who insists on shopping at Morrisons. I have told her not to because all their stuff is substandard and anyway, they cater for the lower classes (council estate residents, ASBO holders and asylum seekers).
    What are your opinions, and how can I convince her to stop mixing with pikeys (sorry...I meant..."travellers").

Thanks

MTB (they disabled my bleedin' account because its been so long since I logged in!!!)

so you've finally got dial-up installed in the old caravan eh? excellent.

Comment

Our Tescos is like an Asylum Holding Centre.

Marks and Spencer Simply Food stores. That's what you want.

Comment

Chavs shop at Asda. I had the misfortune to visit one last week to buy a sandwich. Some chav was swearing infront of his small children.

Mind you I've noticed quite a few middle class people shop there too, I reckon it's the tight arsed ones.
        The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Aldi's

ScotsPine

thanks for the sentiments. Yeh, they finally ran some telephone lines into the caravan park, but I still have to use the ouitside lavvies

Comment

I have to agree. I think the order goes something like

M&S,
            Tescos, Sainsburys
            Asda
            Morrisons
            Aldi, Lidl

Morrisons is horrible and is a chav hangout. Asda is only slightly better though
            Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Ignorant chavs the bunch of you. The only establishment worthy of a gentleman is Waitrose
              Hard Brexit now!
              #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru
                Ignorant chavs the bunch of you. The only establishment worthy of a gentleman is Waitrose
                Agreed.
                Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

I like to shop at Hooters
                  Throw them to the lions - WC2 5.4

Comment

Lidl

So, no-one like Lidles suits then?
                    makes me laugh....so the people that shop there EVER have the opportunity to wear a suit?......... Hold on....I take that back......they do if they are the defendant!

Comment

Working...
                    X