• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Morrisons

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NoddY
    Real tight-wads like me go to Iceland. I can spend a measly £25 and they'll deliver for free a few hours later. Bargain!
    £25 what a bargain, FOOD, AIR FARE and TAXES

I'm impressed
    Your parents ruin the first half of your life and your kids ruin the second half

Comment

Morrisons is from the North West and therefore brilliant. I'd put it below Waitrose and Sainsburys but above the rest. Fortnum is good for pies and odd bits of fish but otherwise Harrods food is hall better by a country mile.

Comment

Originally posted by thunderlizard
        Morrisons is from the North West and therefore brilliant. I'd put it below Waitrose and Sainsburys but above the rest. Fortnum is good for pies and odd bits of fish but otherwise Harrods food is hall better by a country mile.
        Wrong, Morrisons is from t'other side of the pennines, Bradford no less!

Comment

Ecky thump! well, near enough.

Comment

Asylum seekers shop at sainsbury's

Apparently Asylum seekers are issued with Sainsbury's vouchers, can't think why ? Maybe they get them cheap from Labour donors?

Not having a Waitrose close by, trying not to shop at Sainsbury-GM foods and not having time to really enjoy the diversity food aisle at our local Tescos, I tend to shop at ASDA, personally I find their food superior to many. Their clothes and other stuff are a bit ropey though. of course IMHO.
            Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

chavs the lot of you

The only way to eatproperly these days is to shop at places like these. And you don't even have to go anywhere as they deliver free of charge

You know it makes sense. Read Not On The Label and change your ways
              Chico, what time is it?

Comment

So you did read the book I suggested earlier this year then, Becs? Well done!
                If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

did you suggest that book? I can't remember - but yes I read it and it is a good eye opener on foodstuff and farming conditions in the UK and elsewhere
                  Chico, what time is it?

Comment

What about shopping at your local Greengrocer/Butcher/Fishmonger?

Churchill - In "This is a local shop, there's nothing for you here" mode!

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill
                      What about shopping at your local Greengrocer/Butcher/Fishmonger?

Churchill - In "This is a local shop, there's nothing for you here" mode!
                      I did that when they existed. they weren't necessarily better, and that certainly went for the butcher. The fishmonger is still there but after about 11.30 all he has is kippers.

Comment

Working...
                      X