• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Morrisons

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sasguru
    Ignorant chavs the bunch of you. The only establishment worthy of a gentleman is Waitrose
    Plebeian upstarts, the lot of you. Fortnum & Mason is surely the establishment of choice for anyone who doesn't live in a car park.

Comment

Surely shopping is so middle class, why we simply have a permanent reservation at Le Gavroche:

http://www.le-gavroche.co.uk/main.html
      If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by Xena
        Plebeian upstarts, the lot of you. Fortnum & Mason is surely the establishment of choice for anyone who doesn't live in a car park.
        The only way to go

I get my deliveries daily
        Your parents ruin the first half of your life and your kids ruin the second half

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru
          Ignorant chavs the bunch of you. The only establishment worthy of a gentleman is Waitrose
          I agree. The only normal supermarket whose major selling point seems to be quality rather than price.

In Paris I'd recommend Lafayette Gourmet, and in Zurich, Jelmoli. Any other recommendations?

Comment

Netto, or even better - FarmFoods!
            "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by MrsGoof
              The only way to go

I get my deliveries daily
              Hand delivered in a wicker basket of course.

Waitrose indeed? Pshaw!

Comment

Alternatively grow your own organic vegetables and raise grass fed animals on your own farm - Sigh! one day....
                Hard Brexit now!
                #prayfornodeal

Comment

Food shopping?? you go food shopping?? my personal chef hand picks all the ingredients he needs from the daily delivery from Harrods. Peasants the lot of you

Comment

Originally posted by John Galt
                    Food shopping?? you go food shopping?? my personal chef hand picks all the ingredients he needs from the daily delivery from Harrods. Peasants the lot of you
                    Harrods

you commoner
                    Your parents ruin the first half of your life and your kids ruin the second half

Comment

Real tight-wads like me go to Iceland. I can spend a measly £25 and they'll deliver for free a few hours later. Bargain!

Comment

Working...
                      X