• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Just ordered my new iPhone

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
    I'm not a LEMMING
    FTFY, HTH, FTW!
    Who has time? Who has time? But then if we do not ever take time, how can we ever have time?

Comment

Oh hope you enjoy it!

Mr P is a total ibore with his now

They are good, I like the way you can follow a text conversation.

But i have my samsung i8910HD for another year so it'll be a while before I get one.
      I'm sorry, but I'll make no apologies for this

Pogle is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
      CUK University Challenge Champions 2010
      CUK University Challenge Champions 2012

Comment

New one in June, even better camera, higher GB, prob 64gb. I'm holding out till then myself rather than by the 3gs which in 5 months will be out of date

Comment

Originally posted by MarkOD View Post
          New one in June, even better camera, higher GB, prob 64gb. I'm holding out till then myself rather than by the 3gs which in 5 months will be out of date
          It's a better spec than my old phone so I'll be happy.
          "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
          - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Originally posted by MarkOD View Post
            Why not wait 10 months for the 128GB model?

Or two years forthe 256GB model?

Comment

I am tempted to get one - purely so I can do some development of course

Edit: I'll need a new Mac as well
              +50 Xeno Geek Points
              Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
              As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Originally posted by Zippy View Post
                I am tempted to get one - purely so I can do some development of course

Edit: I'll need a new Mac as well
                You're drifting to the dark side
                "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

I got a letter from one of my nieces today, thanking me for her Christmas present.

She added, "P.S. I like your iPhone!"

You don't get that with a Nokia

Comment

I have been wearing my back cape for years but have yet to fork out for an iPhone. Went to London today and wherever I looked there were iPhones! The chap on the train next to me was play golf on his.

Comment

I might get one when they catch up with all that my current phone can do (which I've had for about 18 months).

Emperor's new clothes.
                      Guy Fawkes - "The last man to enter Parliament with honourable intentions."

Comment

Working...
                      X