• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Help, my wife wont stop spending!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cojak View Post
    I managed to stay off the Chang during my stay. I saw no ping-pong at all...
    But you did have a few Singha's at least...?
    Bazza gets caught
    Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Oh yes.

We made Patsy's* our local - he told us the reason we had hangovers on our 1st night on Changs is that the strength can be 6.4% to 10% depending on the batch!

*A lovely chap from Cork...
      "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
      - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
        Oh yes.

We made Patsy's* our local - he told us the reason we had hangovers on our 1st night on Changs is that the strength can be 6.4% to 10% depending on the batch!

*A lovely chap from Cork...
        Now I know why the dog preferred Chang!!
        Bazza gets caught
        Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
          Get divorced. That will save loads of money wont it.......
          Originally posted by Peoplesoft bloke View Post
          I did that and the long term savings have definately been worth it.
          If the wife won't live within the income available then Divorce seems to be the only option that I can see, there is no other way to make her responsible for her own spending - any debts are jointly liable.
          This default font is sooooooooooooo boring and so are short usernames

Comment

Working...
          X