• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Creepy Alien guy.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HairyArsedBloke View Post
    I have a forum?
    Perhaps you should have one.

Do you think the world is ready and needful of a portal to discuss Hairy Arsed Blokes?
    My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by newblood View Post
      no No no , no one is upset , it is all cool bro ,
      Chill newbie. Believe it or not, no one gets paid to post here. OK, maybe you could construe 'Administrator' is 'paid' to post, but this forum is only an adjunct to the real work. Someone may like to correct me if I've not got that quite right.

BTW some of the jokes that run here are very deep, and some even run from a time before FTP and Gopher, before 300/75, before JANET, before HCF on the 6809 made someone laugh as they laid out the mask. You've wandered into a corner of the net that is populated by some really scarily clever chaps and chapesses. But not to worry, they don't post too often.
      Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
      threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
        Which just leaves the rest of us morons.

Comment

Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post
          Perhaps you should have one.

Do you think the world is ready and needful of a portal to discuss Hairy Arsed Blokes?
          I don't think I'm ready for Hairy Arsed Blokes portal

Comment

I was out doing a bit of dogging last night, down the beach. Not much action, so I was having a little, er.., (you know) stroking the squirrels head.

Then I realised I might be being watched so I beat a hasty , off the pier, looking right ahead avoiding eye contact. I dont think he noticed me though.
            you got to be careful out there

(\__/)
            (>'.'<)
            ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by threaded View Post
              Chill newbie. Believe it or not, no one gets paid to post here. OK, maybe you could construe 'Administrator' is 'paid' to post, but this forum is only an adjunct to the real work. Someone may like to correct me if I've not got that quite right.

BTW some of the jokes that run here are very deep, and some even run from a time before FTP and Gopher, before 300/75, before JANET, before HCF on the 6809 made someone laugh as they laid out the mask. You've wandered into a corner of the net that is populated by some really scarily clever chaps and chapesses. But not to worry, they don't post too often.
              and some utter dweebs too
              I'm sorry, but I'll make no apologies for this

Pogle is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
              CUK University Challenge Champions 2010
              CUK University Challenge Champions 2012

Comment

Working...
              X