• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Creepy Alien guy.

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Creepy Alien guy."

Collapse

• Pogle
    replied
    Originally posted by threaded View Post
    Chill newbie. Believe it or not, no one gets paid to post here. OK, maybe you could construe 'Administrator' is 'paid' to post, but this forum is only an adjunct to the real work. Someone may like to correct me if I've not got that quite right.

BTW some of the jokes that run here are very deep, and some even run from a time before FTP and Gopher, before 300/75, before JANET, before HCF on the 6809 made someone laugh as they laid out the mask. You've wandered into a corner of the net that is populated by some really scarily clever chaps and chapesses. But not to worry, they don't post too often.
    and some utter dweebs too

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    I was out doing a bit of dogging last night, down the beach. Not much action, so I was having a little, er.., (you know) stroking the squirrels head.

Then I realised I might be being watched so I beat a hasty , off the pier, looking right ahead avoiding eye contact. I dont think he noticed me though.
    you got to be careful out there

Leave a comment:

• BA to the Stars
    replied
    Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post
    Perhaps you should have one.

Do you think the world is ready and needful of a portal to discuss Hairy Arsed Blokes?
    I don't think I'm ready for Hairy Arsed Blokes portal

Leave a comment:

• BA to the Stars
    replied
    Originally posted by zeitghost
    Which just leaves the rest of us morons.

Leave a comment:

• threaded
    replied
    Originally posted by newblood View Post
    no No no , no one is upset , it is all cool bro ,
    Chill newbie. Believe it or not, no one gets paid to post here. OK, maybe you could construe 'Administrator' is 'paid' to post, but this forum is only an adjunct to the real work. Someone may like to correct me if I've not got that quite right.

BTW some of the jokes that run here are very deep, and some even run from a time before FTP and Gopher, before 300/75, before JANET, before HCF on the 6809 made someone laugh as they laid out the mask. You've wandered into a corner of the net that is populated by some really scarily clever chaps and chapesses. But not to worry, they don't post too often.

Leave a comment:

• RichardCranium
    replied
    Originally posted by HairyArsedBloke View Post
    I have a forum?
    Perhaps you should have one.

Do you think the world is ready and needful of a portal to discuss Hairy Arsed Blokes?

Leave a comment:

• newblood
    replied
    Wow! I do appear to be upsetting the precious ones today.

You’re not related to Money Money Money by any chance?
    no No no , no one is upset , it is all cool bro ,

Leave a comment:

• HairyArsedBloke
    replied
    Sorry I thought it was your forum or they pay you , I mean who else would post random answers to all threads ? ( besides Brillo ) but doesnt matter no harm.
    Wow! I do appear to be upsetting the precious ones today.

You’re not related to Money Money Money by any chance?

Leave a comment:

• newblood
    replied
    I have a forum?
    Sorry I thought it was your forum or they pay you , I mean who else would post random answers to all threads ? ( besides Brillo ) but doesnt matter no harm.

Leave a comment:

• HairyArsedBloke
    replied
    HairyArsed , you should be paying me for posting such things on your forum
    I have a forum?

Leave a comment:

• newblood
    replied
    Oh hi, that was you then?
    HairyArsed , you should be paying me for posting such things on your forum

Leave a comment:

• xoggoth
    replied
    Reminds me of an M R James story. Maybe you are doomed to live your life in M R James stories from now on. Be careful where you dig.

Leave a comment:

• HairyArsedBloke
    replied
    But made me remember this creepy alien guy I saw yesterday.
    Oh hi, that was you then?

Leave a comment:

• RichardCranium
    replied
    Newblood,

Have you considered talking to a doctor about your blackouts? People are starting to notice, worry about you and keep an eye on you.

Leave a comment:

• threaded
    replied
    All the time. It's called mescaline, it's the only way to fly.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X