• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Joint accounts.. who has em?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dog's Heinous
    We did PE today and I wasn't last to be picked.
    Were your fish fingers good, petal? Yes? That's nice. Did you eat them in front of the telly when watching The Simpsons? Thought so. Your mummy does nice fish fingers, doesn't she?

Now remember, no posting on CUK until you've done your homework.
    My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

To RichardCranium - Misquoting is below the belt. Am tempted to report that to the mods. It is misrepresentation. I suppose that in this instance, the text you posted is just a laugh and pretty harmless, but you could be setting a bad precedent here.

Dog's Heinous
      Is this Ratio or Obiter?

Comment

Originally posted by Dog's Heinous View Post
        To RichardCranium - Yes, my fish fingers were yummy, thank you. My mummy does nice fish fingers. But I didn't watch The Simpsons because my mummy says the boy in it is naughty and sets a bad example. I think that's so not fair.
        Oi! Pack it in. If the mods see you talking to me you'll get us both on detention. So from now on, I am going to have to ignore you.
        My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by conned tractor View Post
          Just one joint account - always have.

All my money is hers. Is this bad in modern society?
          Same here - We have joint personal bank accounts, credit cards and we both have full access to company bank accounts and credit cards.

Comment

Working...
          X