• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Apology

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Clippy View Post
    Can someone kindly give me a summation of what Dieslt was saying to posters?
    Like this?

Edit: That ^ doesn't work. This might: http://forums.contractoruk.com/searc...induser&u=1777
    Last edited by RichardCranium; 28 November 2009, 10:09.
    My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Oh dear. He's toast.

Comment

Originally posted by Clippy View Post
        OK, OK, what have I missed - yet again.

Can someone kindly give me a summation of what Dieslt was saying to posters?

(Thing is, I believe he used to be an 'ordinary' poster who used to post occasionally but just went off the rails).
        You could always read the thread

To its credit it managed to keep a fair amount of the crap in here. Apart from the other crap elsewhere

Comment

Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post
          Like this?
          Nice to see somebody else caught out by the "vBulletin developers are so dumb that search links aren't permanent links" trap

Actually, wasn't it you that first pointed that out to me when I was caught out that way?

Maybe not - it might have been that Brownethingy chap. He's far too smart to be caught out by that kind of thing

Comment

Diestl
            Banned

Does that mean we're stuck with that picture of Hugh Laurie in need of a shave for ever?

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
              Does that mean we're stuck with that picture of Hugh Laurie in need of a shave for ever?
              Not if you switch off avatars.

HTH.
              Best Forum Advisor 2014
              Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
              Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Nice to see somebody else caught out by the "vBulletin developers are so dumb that search links aren't permanent links" trap

Will this link work: http://forums.contractoruk.com/searc...induser&u=1777

Or will that fail once a new user is created that comes before Diestl in the alphabet?
                My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

You could always read the thread

To its credit it managed to keep a fair amount of the crap in here. Apart from the other crap elsewhere
                  This thread? I did.

It doesn't give examples just comments by other posters that dieslt was being an ass.

(BTW, at the time of writing, Dieslt is logged on).

Comment

my my, people come and go so quickly around here
                    (\__/)
                    (>'.'<)
                    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
                      my my, people come and go so quickly around here
                      Aye EO, there are quite a few who are often premature.
                      Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C.S. Lewis

Comment

Working...
                      X