• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Apology

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Board Game Geek View Post
    Aye EO, there are quite a few who are often premature.
    another suitcase, in another hall
    (\__/)
    (>'.'<)
    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by Clippy View Post
      It doesn't give examples just comments by other posters that dieslt was being an ass.
      Can't see any specifics but it seems to be a herd mentality criteria for getting banned- i.e If enough of the crowd bleat for long enough then it happens.

Some get banned for saying "all scots should be drowned at birth", while others get away with suggesting genocide.

No rhyme or reason

HTH
      How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post
        Can't see any specifics but it seems to be a herd mentality criteria for getting banned- i.e If enough of the crowd bleat for long enough then it happens.

Some get banned for saying "all scots should be drowned at birth", while others get away with suggesting genocide.

No rhyme or reason

HTH
        No-one got banned for saying all scots should be banned at birth. Just like no-one gets their driving licence revoked for driving at 35 mph in a 30 zone. Do enough stupid things and get warned enough times and you get banned. Diestl had been warned by myself, Scotspine and Ferret about 3 separate things. We asked he just kept his head down and did not try and intentionally wind people up for a while. He did not so I banned him.

You will not see the posts in question as they were offensive and have been removed.

Comment

Originally posted by administrator View Post
          No-one got banned for saying all scots should be banned at birth. Just like no-one gets their driving licence revoked for driving at 35 mph in a 30 zone. Do enough stupid things and get warned enough times and you get banned. Diestl had been warned by myself, Scotspine and Ferret about 3 separate things. We asked he just kept his head down and did not try and intentionally wind people up for a while. He did not so I banned him.

You will not see the posts in question as they were offensive and have been removed.
          Blah... why let the truth get in the way of a good gossip
          Bazza gets caught
          Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Working...
          X