• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

WTF: Menelaus

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
    Whatever he's done or not done (as he recently claimed), he's always struck me as very decent, so it's all very shocking.
    WSS.

Comment

Whatever he's done or not done (as he recently claimed), he's always struck me as very decent, so it's all very shocking.
      Next Victim Alert

Comment

Originally posted by eliquant View Post
        Isn't he meant to be in prison right now ? maybe he logged on from the prison library.
        Contrary to the garbage one might read in the kind of play-newspapers beloved of many on this forum, convicts are not allowed access to the Internet for reasons of security.

Of course they aren't supposed to have access to mobile phones (many of which can access the Internet) either. If I was administrator, I wouldn't be overly surprised if the Home Office came knocking on the door wanting a look at the IP addresses in the server logs

Comment

I've noticed an increase in troll's in the Business section of the forum recently.

Meneleus perhaps?

Comment

I'm a little confused, are you trying to say that Menelaus is Chasing the Aurora? If so there's a few holes IMO on that theory:

1) Isnt the Aurora guy in jail for whatever reason?
            2) Looking back, Menelaus has posted almost daily since at least early september (i couldnt be bothered to go back further)

The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

I've heard they let loads of convicts out at weekends these days, to ease overcrowding. Maybe this guy is on one of those early release schemes.

I must say I don't recall Meneleus posting recently.
              Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
                I must say I don't recall Meneleus posting recently.
                http://forums.contractoruk.com/searc...earchid=918806
                The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

That's how he's managed to get the money and the ladeez...

Originally posted by chef View Post
                  I'm a little confused, are you trying to say that Menelaus is Chasing the Aurora? If so there's a few holes IMO on that theory:

1) Isnt the Aurora guy in jail for whatever reason?
                  2) Looking back, Menelaus has posted almost daily since at least early september (i couldnt be bothered to go back further)

Ask CM/Churchill...
                  "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
                  - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
                    I wonder if he's done a FAQ on the subject.

I need some pointers.
                    a) Buy that bleedin' Jag you've been going on about for yonks

b) Take the lustee up the Gower for a dirty weekend

Sorted.
                    My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post
                      a) Buy that bleedin' Jag you've been going on about for yonks

b) Take the lustee up the Gower for a dirty weekend

Sorted.
                      Is that slang?

igmc

Comment

Working...
                      X