• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Good job Dyson

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

finally someone who agreed with me. I first experienced them at the New Wembley stadium at the challenge cup final a few years back

Incredible!

Comment

Originally posted by gingerjedi View Post
      Was the inlet on an outside wall or was it simply atomising the urine filled air to blast your hands dry?
      Do you hold your breath whilst you're in the bogs?
      Coffee's for closers

Comment

TLG - this is your cue to come back and remind us why you don't bother washing after having a piss.

Comment

This takes some beating.

Comment

Originally posted by eliquant View Post
            There are some in the Natural History Museum in London, South Kensington, they're amazing.
            How old are them ones then?

Comment

Originally posted by gingerjedi View Post
              Was the inlet on an outside wall or was it simply atomising the urine filled air to blast your hands dry?

I always check, then wipe my hands on my jumper if it's not obvious.
              From the tech specs:

The exceptional Dyson Digital Motor incorporated in the Dyson Airblade spins at 88,000 times per minute, and sucks in air through a hospital standard HEPA filter, which removes 99.9% of bacteria, and this makes the Dyson Airblade the only hand dryer on the market which is approved by the Royal Institute of Public Health and the British Skin Foundation

You can buy one for your own home for £558 + VAT.

http://www.energybulbs.co.uk/product...YER/2463550729

Comment

Thing is this Dyson stuff is all bollocks. Yes they are good but by god are they expensive. All he has done is to take a leaf from the motoring industry and realised that people can have the best of the best...... and pay for it.

You can have a family hatch for 20k or Porshe for 80k. Its a car, just looks better and goes better

You can have a hand dryer for 100 quid or one for 500 quid. It just looks better and goes better.

There is nothing amazing or stupifyingly good about it all. Your just paying sh*t loads more money for some thing that does the job faster than the cheap item that did the job perfectly well and still does.

It's all a con I tell you.
                'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Samsung produced something similar a long time ago. Only seen the Dyson in the flesh though and they are really good.

Dyson is selling them as cheaper to run, the power demands are very small compared to other dryers.
                  Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
                  X