• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Frank Skinner

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bekarovka View Post
    Yeah, I knew that bit - he was an alcoholic at one point. ISTR he hasn't had a drink since the age of 30.
    but surely you can be a bum-bandit and a tee-total ?

I prefer to be doubly dammned myself

(\__/)
    (>'.'<)
    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by TonyEnglish View Post
      surely all sockpuppets like a bit of back door action be it by the male appendage or my hand
      I'm thinking Julian Clary and I'm thinking Norman Lamont. And I'm keeping my eyes open so I can't see the mental image.
      My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Sounds a most sensible chap to me. I have been asking the missus at least 3 times a day for 40 years, "fancy a * up the *?"

One day she'll say yes, it depends which comes first, her going senile or me getting past it.
        bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
        John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Working...
        X