• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

QT tonight: Will you be tuning in?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
    They want to come across as a normal political party so will do whatever it takes to look normal and not like crazed facists.
    Are we still talking about the BNP, or does this cover any political party (except perhaps the Lib Dems)?

Comment

Plus it's pre-recorded so the Beeb will do their editing trick if he starts ranting. Unfortunatly I think he is too clever for that. They want to come across as a normal political party so will do whatever it takes to look normal and not like crazed facists.
      do you reckon it's been recorded already ?

(\__/)
      (>'.'<)
      ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

I think someone is going to kick off.

He will be winding them up no end.

Comment

Originally posted by meridian View Post
          Are we still talking about the BNP, or does this cover any political party (except perhaps the Lib Dems)?
          Good point!

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post

I think it might have been - I saw something on the BBC website before about it - (Nope - to be recorded later it looks like)

"The BBC Trust has asked Mr Thompson to ensure the pre-recorded programme is within BBC guidelines"
          Bazza gets caught
          Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

There is one thing I would like to know, and never bothered trying to find out.
            Whats the BNP position on the Ghurkas, woule they be welcomed in with open arms ?
            thats what I would ask him if I was in the audience

(\__/)
            (>'.'<)
            ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

He's good at rallying support in front of his own crowd and getting them stirred up. When put under pressure in a more challenging environment he will fall apart IMO.

Comment

Good point!

I think it might have been - I saw something on the BBC website before about it - (Nope - to be recorded later it looks like)

"The BBC Trust has asked Mr Thompson to ensure the pre-recorded programme is within BBC guidelines"
                It's pre-recorded, but only a couple of hours before the broadcast.
                "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

I think it's recorded on a Wednesday.

EDIT:
                  Originally posted by DaveB View Post
                  It's pre-recorded, but only a couple of hours before the broadcast.
                  Oh. Fairy nuff.

Comment

There is one thing I would like to know, and never bothered trying to find out.
                    Whats the BNP position on the Ghurkas, woule they be welcomed in with open arms ?
                    thats what I would ask him if I was in the audience

They were clear on that. No Gurhkhas to settle here was/is their official policy.
                    Hard Brexit now!
                    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Will they talk race the whole of QT, or will they move on to other mundane issues like the post strike and City bonuses?
                      Cats are evil.

Comment

Working...
                      X