• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Beer

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by swamp View Post
    Stella tastes good in Belgium. You need to watch out for those infamous words: "Brewed in the UK".
    Why would you drink Stella in Belgium? Mine's a Delirium Tremens, cheers.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary View Post
      Why would you drink Stella in Belgium? Mine's a Delirium Tremens, cheers.
      Palm or Duvel for me
      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

It's nice to see I've kicked off a few other threads. So far, as far as I can recall, it's been a pint of Kilkenny, four pints of Guiness, 40ml Jameson, and 200ml of a very decent cabernet sauvignon.

When I got home, my youngest insisted on me watching Police Academy with her - the one in Moscow. It seemed to be very funny.

Now - I'm on water.
        Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
          It's nice to see I've kicked off a few other threads. So far, as far as I can recall, it's been a pint of Kilkenny, four pints of Guiness, 40ml Jameson, and 200ml of a very decent cabernet sauvignon.

When I got home, my youngest insisted on me watching Police Academy with her - the one in Moscow. It seemed to be very funny.

Now - I'm on water.
          taittinger and now on the abbot
          "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
            It must be wonderful to be a parent
            +50 Xeno Geek Points
            Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
            As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Originally posted by Zippy View Post
              8 out of 10 sane people who want a life prefer cats

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by Zippy View Post
                Don't know about being a parent, but if you want disturbed sleep, worry when they are noisy, worry when they are quiet, cleaning up mess constantly, feeding, and generally constant caregiving, try two 8 week old puppies
                "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
                  Don't know about being a parent, but if you want disturbed sleep, worry when they are noisy, worry when they are quiet, cleaning up mess constantly, feeding, and generally constant caregiving, try two 8 week old puppies
                  kittens - no mess just no sleep

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Working...
                  X