• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Stephen Gately RIP

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
    My money is on congenital heart disease.

In the 3.30 at Chepstow?
    "Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny. "

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Where's Michael Barrymore?
      Guy Fawkes - "The last man to enter Parliament with honourable intentions."

Comment

Originally posted by Alf W View Post
        Where's Michael Barrymore?
        Swimming

Comment

33 is way too young to be popping your clogs.
          +50 Xeno Geek Points
          Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
          As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Originally posted by bogeyman View Post
            The milk of human kindness has always been in short supply in this establishment.

I'm no fan of Boyzone, but bloody hell, 33 is no age to shuffle off. Poor sod.
            Agreed. I wasn't a fan, but to die aged 33 is tragic. Still, if you could choose the manner of your death, what better way would there be than just going to sleep and not waking up?
            The vegetarian option.

Comment

Originally posted by wobbegong View Post
              Agreed. I wasn't a fan, but to die aged 33 is tragic. Still, if you could choose the manner of your death, what better way would there be than just going to sleep and not waking up?
              Probably listening to Boyzone's greatest hits.

How many soldiers have died in Afghanistan now? Some not even past the age of 20. Don't see the media providing an equivalent depth of coverage for these poor sods.

Comment

Originally posted by Evil Hangover View Post

How many soldiers have died in Afghanistan now? Some not even past the age of 20. Don't see the media providing an equivalent depth of coverage for these poor sods.
                There isn't much mystery and intrigue in thier deaths though is there?
                ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Bugger - when my son was little he bought him a slide/climbing frame when his got nicked (we were both in the sun) and I took it to the tip only a couple of months ago. It might have been worth something on ebay - still have the copy of the sun somewhere to prove it!
                  Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Originally posted by Evil Hangover View Post

On the contrary, every time some soldier is killed it's a news item. What kind of war is it when you can mention every single casualty on the news?
                    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                    Originally posted by vetran
                    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

What do Ayrton Senna and Stephen Gatley have in common?

They both died with skid marks on their helmets

Comment

Working...
                      X