• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Labour MP swallows urban legend

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by VectraMan View Post
    Don't christian virgin types wear special "I'm not going to have sex" rings? So just look for somebody not wearing one of those and you're good to go.
    If you want a ring to signify you're not having sex, you should just get married like the rest of us.

(c) Marcus Briggstocke

Comment

If any of us boys had gone up to any of the girls in my school and said "Hey, you're wearing a black bracelet - that means if I ask, you have to shag me", we'd have carried our teeth home in a paperbag.

Guess I went to the wrong type of school.

Those who were putting it about didn't need the bracelets.
      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Actually, what has happened is that some manufacturer has picked up on the urban legend and started selling packs of these bracelets, marketed specifically to schoolkids, which include a key stating which sex act corresponds to which colour... pretty disgusting, but that's capitalists for you

There was a piece on Radio 4 news the other day about it, talking to a mother who was asked to buy them by her 9 year old, it being the latest playground craze.

I liked the twelve-year old girl they interviewed who said "All the fuss is just over-protective parents - it's just a joke, nobody's actually gonna do that stuff"

Comment

Working...
        X