• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Chaps at my place are always finding stuff in the street.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chaps at my place are always finding stuff in the street.

The lads and lasses at my client are always finding stuff in the street, and then spend inordinate amounts of effort tracking down the owner to return their stuff.

Usually it is mobile phones, keys, wallets that kind of thing.

Yesterday a guy got a bottle of champers from a thankful young lady for finding her phone.

Which is nice.

One permie tried the excuse for clocking in late today that he found 7.6 kgs of coke, some heroin and a loaded gun.

linkage
    Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
    threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Did he share it out?

See you, you ****. I'll cut you first...

Comment

En mand fandt tilfældigt en skarpladt pistol og to pakker kokain under en bænk i Brøndby Strand. Fundet viste sig dog at være større.
      Pistol? Pakki? Dog?
      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
      Originally posted by vetran
      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
        Pistol? Pakki? Dog?
        Naw! It's obvious...

He had a pistol and some cocaine in his parker, and had fun visiting his sick dog at the wig store.

Danish. I can do that!

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

That reminds me. I found a USB adapter thingy on my way back home from a beer in the City the other week. It one of those do-dah’s that allows a SD card to be plugged in the USB port. It has got a couple of picture of some chav woman on it (Warning: - minger chav). Nothing to identify who it is though.
          Last edited by HairyArsedBloke; 4 September 2009, 07:42.
          How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
          Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Originally posted by HairyArsedBloke View Post
            That reminds me. I found a USB adapter thingy on my way back home from a beer in the City the other week. It one of those do-dah’s that allows a SD card to be plugged in the USB port. It has got a couple of picture of some chav woman on it. Nothing to identify who it is though.
            Bleedin ell! HAB, you should put a warning on that link, I haven't had breakfast yet
            Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
              Bleedin ell! HAB, you should put a warning on that link, I haven't had breakfast yet
              Done - sorry
              How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
              Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Originally posted by HairyArsedBloke View Post
                Nothing to identify who it is though.
                Elementary my dear Watson.
                A well to do lady, but not wealthy. She is a convert to Islam, born in the North of England. She lives alone, no pets and is very health concious.
                She has no close friends, but has recently started to frequent dating sites, looking for her ideal partner.
                She lives in a flat in Sheffield, near the town centre.

(\__/)
                (>'.'<)
                ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Working...
                X