• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

stereotypes

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    the one I hate most is that we are all nice, pleasant and helpful people. We are not, so fck off cnt
    Me, me, me...

Comment

That we're only contracting because we haven't been able to get a real job.
      Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Originally posted by VectraMan View Post
        That we're only contracting because we haven't been able to get a real job.
        How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
        Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

That we live in Swindon.
          ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

That contractor = cowboy. In my experience the contractors are the most technically savvy, business aware, delivery focussed professionals in the org. THe permies are the lazy, inept trolls, waiting it out till reitrement

Comment

Originally posted by JoJoGabor View Post
              That contractor = cowboy. In my experience the contractors are the most technically savvy, business aware, delivery focussed professionals in the org. THe permies are the lazy, inept trolls, waiting it out till reitrement

.. oh your being serious, errr <cough> yes, yes we are everything that man says
              The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

That we spend all day surfing the net and lurking in contractor forums. err

Comment

That we're all annoyingly anal pedants who insist on pointing out errors made by others to give an inflated feeling of self-worth and increased sense of superiority.

Originally posted by chef View Post
                  .. oh your being serious, errr <cough> yes, yes we are everything that man says
                  Oh and you're

Comment

That we just do it for the money.
                    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                      That we just do it for the money.
                      I do. Oh, no, come to think of it, I'd rather live under a bridge drinking meths as a self employed homeless person than go permie.
                      And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Working...
                      X