• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Please make Cyberman's ban only temporary

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Forgive the CyberMan for he knows not what he sayeth .

Just how many chances do you want to give him?

Then Peter came to Jesus and asked, “Lord, how many times shall I forgive my brother when he sins against me? Up to seven times?”

Jesus answered, “I tell you, not seven times, but seventy-seven times.

“Therefore, the kingdom of heaven is like a king who wanted to settle accounts with his servants.

As he began the settlement, a man who owed him ten thousand talents was brought to him.

Since he was not able to pay, the master ordered that he and his wife and his children and all that he had be sold to repay the debt.

“The servant fell on his knees before him. ‘Be patient with me,’ he begged, ‘and I will pay back everything.’

The servant’s master took pity on him, canceled the debt and let him go.

“But when that servant went out, he found one of his fellow servants who owed him a hundred denarii.

He grabbed him and began to choke him.

‘Pay back what you owe me!’ he demanded.

“His fellow servant fell to his knees and begged him,

‘Be patient with me, and I will pay you back.’

“But he refused. Instead, he went off and had the man thrown into prison until he could pay the debt.

When the other servants saw what had happened, they were greatly distressed and went and told their master everything that had happened.

“Then the master called the servant in. ‘You wicked servant,’ he said, ‘I canceled all that debt of yours because you begged me to.

Shouldn’t you have had mercy on your fellow servant just as I had on you?’

In anger his master turned him over to the jailers to be tortured, until he should pay back all he owed.

“This is how my heavenly Father will treat each of you unless you forgive your brother from your heart.”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Last edited by AlfredJPruffock; 21 August 2009, 11:38.

Comment

Erm... you know he was a sockpuppet, right?

Comment

Originally posted by snaw View Post
        FO, seriously.
        Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
        Can't agree with you on this one RC - he was a nasty piece of work and I for one am glad he is gone.
        Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
        WSS++
        Originally posted by snaw View Post
        Just another in a very long line of incredibly offensive things.

My 12c, the rape thing should got him banned for life, surprised he made it past that one.
        Originally posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
        Just how many chances do you want to give him?
        From what Admin has said then Cybertwat has been warned more than once.

Though others do show similar traits it is usualy due to a fit of pique or a on eoff rant or having exhausted all other avenues of reason.
        With him it was constant.

I for one will be happy if the ban remains.

I am also sure he will try and come back under a different name.
        Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
        Ditto.

Oh damn! Never put ditto on here as it may not follow the post you meant to ditto. I meant whad he say? ditto.
        What they said. He was a racist cock, and as for backing up his arguments with sources, you're having a laugh! Never before have so many bulltulip statistics been spouted by one person.
        ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Originally posted by realityhack View Post
          Yes, but whose?

(And yes, I know it's not you... )
          "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
          - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
            Yes, but whose?

I can honestly say I don't have any, at all. I asked administrator to delete them.

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
              Yes, but whose?

Moi non plus!

Comment

Originally posted by realityhack View Post
                If he was, then I applaud his creator. I don't think I've ever been more wound up by anyone on this board except AtW.

However, I suspect the sad truth is that he wasn't and actually believed some of the things he said.
                ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
                  If he was, then I applaud his creator. I don't think I've ever been more wound up by anyone on this board except AtW.

However, I suspect the sad truth is that he wasn't and actually believed some of the things he said.
                  WHS

Comment

Don't agree, IF CB has been seriously warned in the past. Threats have to be acted upon if they're to be taken seriously, just like when you warn your kid 'no ice cream if you call your sister that again".

If he wasn't told he'd be banned, a suspension would be more appropriate. If he's not AtW's puppet, that is.
                    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                    Originally posted by vetran
                    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

In anger his master turned him over to the jailers to be tortured, until he should pay back all he owed.

“This is how my heavenly Father will treat each of you unless you forgive your brother from your heart.”
                      That rather shows that the Christian god is as much of a nasty vindictive so and so as Allah, he just has a better spin machine. Seriously , how do you religious people believe this guff and why would you want to?
                      bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                      John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Working...
                      X