• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

While my tattoo gently weeps...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Durbs View Post
    Totally agree, i've got tats in various places and keep occasionally adding to them. Why? I don't know.

I've always kept them hidden on my shoulders, arms and t1t but the last one was a fairly large one down the back of my neck that is plainly visible (and hurt!!). I too think chav whenever i see a tattooed bloke or lass but don't see myself that way.
    Mine too - although depends on what I wear - obviously nothing I would wear in the office would reveal it..... much!
    Bazza gets caught
    Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
      Chav.
      Typical CUK response....

I don't consider either of us chavs. If you didn't know we had tattoo's would we still be chavs?

The small minded mentality of some who occupy this board really ****s me off sometimes. All you lot who said "WHS".... well, we need a head shaking smilie so badly!
      Bazza gets caught

Comment

Go to Google Images http://images.google.co.uk and type in 'Slag tag', or 'tramp stamp' ..

The cycle of life: born > learn > work > learn > dead.

Comment

Originally posted by chris79 View Post
          Go to Google Images http://images.google.co.uk and type in 'Slag tag', or 'tramp stamp' ..

I know what they are.... and I also know I'm neither

I like tattoo's - it doesn't make me a slag or chavvy - it just makes me a little bit different to those who don't like them!!
          Bazza gets caught

Comment

There is a difference between chav tatoos and body art. I'm surprised at BGG's response given he is supposed to be into alternative music. As for old people with tatoos, well possibly they were Punks? Is that a sad thing, to my mind being normal and safe is sad.
            The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
              There is a difference between chav tatoos and body art. I'm surprised at BGG's response given he is supposed to be into alternative music. As for old people with tatoos, well possibly they were Punks? Is that a sad thing, to my mind being normal and safe is sad.
              I was suprised too...

I'm as good as anyone at making rash judgements about people I don't actually know. But seeing how some people react to tattoo's has made me have a little think before I settle on a judgement
              Bazza gets caught

Comment

Other people having tattoos has absolutely no effect on my life whatsoever.

Why should I care or have that influence my opinion?

I don't have one personally and that too says absolutely flip all about me.

Comment

I drive a Vauxhall Corsa, wear Burberry and chunky gold chains and live on a council estate. Doesn't mean I'm a chav, obviously.
                  First Law of Contracting: Only the strong survive

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
                    Other people having tattoos has absolutely no effect on my life whatsoever.

Why should I care or have that influence my opinion?

I don't have one personally and that too says absolutely flip all about me.

Exactly!
                    Bazza gets caught

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
                      Exactly!
                      I also don't like pain and can never make my mind up about anything.

But that has nothing to do with it, honest.

Comment

Working...
                      X