• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Brazil has 129 swineflu deaths

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
    Eeeh! Swine flu again. Have I mentioned wasps recently? And jam?
    Nope. Tell us all.........

Comment

Alf has been reading Johan Hari again.

I thought the article was rather convincing. I worked in drug research for a while and the emphasis was all on big sellers, like another headache pills. There was one chap working on cancer, a retired part timer.
      bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
      John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
        Alf has been reading Johan Hari again.

I thought the article was rather convincing. I worked in drug research for a while and the emphasis was all on big sellers, like another headache pills. There was one chap working on cancer, a retired part timer.
        You probably didn't understand the set up very well as oncology is considered a "big seller". Headache pills would be considered consumables.

FFS Why does every man and his dog on this forum think they're entitled to put in their ignorant tuppenceworth?

HTH
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
          You probably didn't understand the set up very well as oncology is considered a "big seller". Headache pills would be considered consumables.
          And they discussed all this with you, the janitor?

I bet you have produced some stats and dodgy computer models to show that too.

Lies, damned lies, and sg's "team-generated" statistics.

FFS Why does every man and his dog on this forum think they're entitled to put in their ignorant tuppenceworth?

HTH
          Following your lead on GW, Swine Flu, and............well pretty much everything else.
          “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
            And they discussed all this with you, the janitor?

I bet you have produced some stats and dodgy computer models to show that too.

Lies, damned lies, and sg's "team-generated" statistics.

Following your lead on GW, Swine Flu, and............well pretty much everything else.
            Still on the bench, eh? Get those CVs out, FFS, and stop wittering on here like a fish-wife
            Hard Brexit now!
            #prayfornodeal

Comment

Still on the bench, eh? Get those CVs out, FFS, and stop talking wittering on here like a fish-wife
              Bench? Not sure what you are on about. Been in the same job for almost 7 years now. However, unlike you I control my working hours, and tailor them to suit. I would suggest you try it sometime, but I very much doubt any employer will ever place such trust in you. You appear to be fairly "high maintenance" in the initiative stakes. Now, get back to producing pointless graphs/stats before your supervisor b0ll0cks you again.
              “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Been in the same job for almost 7 years now.

You appear to be fairly "high maintenance" in the initiative stakes.

Oh the irony. If you had half a brain cell SB, you'd be dangerous.
                Hard Brexit now!
                #prayfornodeal

Comment

Oh the irony. If you had half a brain cell SB, you'd be dangerous.
                  Even were that so, it would still put me light years ahead of you though sg, blessed as you are with a head that is emptier than a Hermit's address book.

Comment

Bench? Not sure what you are on about. Been in the same dead-end job for almost 7 years now. However, unlike you I control my working hours, and tailor them to suit. I would suggest you try it sometime, but I very much doubt any employer will ever place such trust in you. You appear to be fairly "high maintenance" in the initiative stakes. Now, get back to producing pointless graphs/stats before your supervisor b0ll0cks you again.
                    So you've been a permie for nearly a decade (at least) but you hang around on contracting forums?
                    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                    Originally posted by vetran
                    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                      So you've been a permie for nearly a decade (at least) but you hang around on contracting forums?
                      Why would you assume that he's a permie.

Maybe his customers like him.

Comment

Working...
                      X