• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Swineflu deaths... censorship

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cyberman View Post
    It doesn't worry me at all, since I have antibodies from the 1968 epidemic.
    You were claiming to have it 2 weeks ago. I do believe you're full of tulip.
    ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Of swine flu?
      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
      Originally posted by vetran
      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

It all seems hush-hush at the moment. Anybody have a link with up to date figures or am I right in thinking that it is now world policy to keep figures under wraps to avoid panic ?
        This link still works, as it has for several weeks. Tends to be a couple of days delayed.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/8083179.stm
        Originally posted by MaryPoppins
        I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
        Originally posted by vetran
        Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
          You were claiming to have it 2 weeks ago. I do believe you're full of tulip.

I believe that I did, but because of these antibodies I only had a mild version for 10 days. A friend who is 41 had it very badly, and my theory is because he was not born until after the 1968 epidemic.

Comment

This garden path you've led us up. Just how long was it?
            My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

I believe that I did, but because of these antibodies I only had a mild version for 10 days. A friend who is 41 had it very badly, and my theory is because he was not born until after the 1968 epidemic.
              That's your medically qualified opinion?
              ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                Of swine flu?
                Hong Kong Flu pandemic which experts say gives some immunity from the current virus.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Influen...s_subtype_H3N2

Comment

Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
                  That's your medically qualified opinion?
                  No... I refer you to this link. There is some immunity generated from 1968.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Influen...s_subtype_H3N2

Comment

Working...
                  X