• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Baby P's mother: 'Life will be one long party after jail'

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Its not every day : but most days. I think its because she has a child of similar age. I try not to ask.Prefer to keep conversation about better things.
    I think it's an over-reaction to fear (not one that you can control yourself), caused by the fact that you've got this little precious life, and it's so vulnerable... The case of Baby P emphasises that vulnerability.
    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Its not every day : but most days. I think its because she has a child of similar age. I try not to ask.Prefer to keep conversation about better things.
      Fair enough
      ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
        It's all over the net and has been for some time

http://www.dailysquib.co.uk/?c=117&a=1551
        FFS, just reading all that is enough to make me capable of breaking the law myself if I ever end up in the same vicinity as these ****ers... how anyone is capable of doing that to a small kid is beyond me - I only hope someone in our population is able to hand it back to them in some way at some point.
        The cycle of life: born > learn > work > learn > dead.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
          What do we expect prison to be, a reformative institution or a detention centre?
          Could I vote for place of deterrent to others?
          Originally posted by minestrone View Post
          You would like to think so but good food, play stations, a ready supply of drugs and it sounds better than some of the hotels I have stayed in.
          It does't matter how bad prison is, or any punishment in fact (e.g. death sentance in America), they will never act as a deterent, for the simple fact that the person commiting the crime does not think they are doing anything wrong and do not think they will get caught.

Personally, I believe we should have the death penalty here, but not as a deterrant, as a punishment.

The best punishment for these type of people is, as brillo said, to make them understand what they have done.
          However since that seems like an imposibility, I say do it back to them and then get them out of society. Permanantly.
          Still Invoicing

Comment

Originally posted by PM-Junkie View Post
            I do, so my view is the exact opposite to yours.
            I damn the ghoul to hell.
            Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by chris79 View Post
              FFS, just reading all that is enough to make me capable of breaking the law myself if I ever end up in the same vicinity as these ****ers... how anyone is capable of doing that to a small kid is beyond me - I only hope someone in our population is able to hand it back to them in some way at some point.
              Thanks Chris. I suggest the list of injuries inflicted to baby P is reviewed before anyone bothers to post on this forum on this thread. Missing fingertip and broken spine are the least of them. This is the most horrific crime. I am sickened to the point of crying. I still damn this **** to hell.
              Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

BBC News - Baby Peter mother 'can be released' says Parole Board

Looks like she'll be out.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
                  Thanks Chris. I suggest the list of injuries inflicted to baby P is reviewed before anyone bothers to post on this forum on this thread. Missing fingertip and broken spine are the least of them. This is the most horrific crime. I am sickened to the point of crying. I still damn this **** to hell.
                  Damn you, you're going to make me agree with you
                  Doing the needful since 1827

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                    My guess is that she'll find Prison was a nicer place
                    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Somehow I dont think her life is going to be one long party at all. Personally I would be in favour of a deal - agree to get sterilised and you can get out a bit earlier. the main thing is to ensure she doesnt have responsibilty for any more children. Sadly it is quite common for these types to have more babies which have to be taken away at birth, giving Christopher Booker an chance to rant on about nazi social workers.

Comment

Working...
                      X