• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Baby P's mother: 'Life will be one long party after jail'

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zippy View Post
    1. It's a serious subject
    2. Don't think I've ever flamed you (I can if you like - not got much on this afternoon)
    3. I wrongly accused you of wanting someone to be murdered and I felt that warranted an apology - screw the fact we are in General.
    Points taken : particularly number 1. I am looking after sick baby at the moment and posted without thinking. I have gone back and edited.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      Points taken : particularly number 1. I am looking after sick baby at the moment and posted without thinking. I have gone back and edited.
      Fair enough BP.
      Hope little BP feels better soon.
      +50 Xeno Geek Points
      Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
      As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Originally posted by rhubarb View Post
        I don't think BP was questioning the journalistic validity of the story, more giving his opinions about her apparent care-free attitude to her actions.

Rhubarb.
        Fair enough. But not caring about people is kind of the reason such individuals are in prison in the first place. There are some right uncaring scum around, but I don't think many people didn't already know that.
        Originally posted by MaryPoppins
        I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
        Originally posted by vetran
        Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

What do we expect prison to be, a reformative institution or a detention centre?

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
            What do we expect prison to be, a reformative institution or a detention centre?
            Could I vote for place of deterrent to others?

Comment

Could I vote for place of deterrent to others?
              You would like to think so but good food, play stations, a ready supply of drugs and it sounds better than some of the hotels I have stayed in.

Comment

Excellent link : thank you Sir.

I have a friend who has been inside for armed robbery : 90% of criminals have a strong moral code and detest those who prey on the young, old or vulnerable. Someone will make sure that what comes around goes around.
                I bumped into an old school friend the other week, who I had not seen for years. He's been away for 8 years to be precise for the very same reason as your mate.
                The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
                  I bumped into an old school friend the other week, who I had not seen for years. He's been away for 8 years to be precise for the very same reason as your mate.
                  Being tulip at armed robbery?

Back OT, this woman is an idiot the less publicity she gets the better.

Back off-topic, I do feel sorry that this child died, but why does Mrs BP feel the need to think about him every day?
                  ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Excellent link : thank you Sir.

I have a friend who has been inside for armed robbery : 90% of criminals have a strong moral code and detest those who prey on the young, old or vulnerable. Someone will make sure that what comes around goes around.
                    So what did he think of the people he scared sh!tless when he committed his armed robbery. I'm sure they felt pretty vulnerable when he was pointing a gun at them, threatening to blow their heads off.

Comment

Originally posted by centurian View Post
                      So what did he think of the people he scared sh!tless when he committed his armed robbery. I'm sure they felt pretty vulnerable when he was pointing a gun at them, threatening to blow their heads off.
                      Thats off topic.

Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
                      Back off-topic, I do feel sorry that this child died, but why does Mrs BP feel the need to think about him every day?
                      Its not every day : but most days. I think its because she has a child of similar age. I try not to ask.Prefer to keep conversation about better things.

Comment

Working...
                      X