• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Giving up alcohol

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"I just bought a kilo of ecuadorian bananas for 1 Euro 20 cents"

And I thought I was doing well with Chiquitas for €1.59.

Comment

Just did a quick Thesaurus search on www.dictionary.com for 'Chiquitas'...

"No entry found for Chiquitas.
      Did you mean Coitus?"

Bloody good deal for €1.59.
      Vieze Oude Man

Comment

Originally posted by mcquiggd
        Just did a quick Thesaurus search on www.dictionary.com for 'Chiquitas'...

"No entry found for Chiquitas.
        Did you mean Coitus?"

Bloody good deal for €1.59.
        clits
        SA says;
        Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

I couldn't imagine you ever having a hair out of place!

n5gooner is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
        (whatever these are)

Comment

Originally posted by SandyDown
          scoring with two goooooooorgeous army officers
          Did that entail a spit roast? Excuse me, Cubicle 2 will be occupied for 5 minutes.
          Hard Brexit now!
          #prayfornodeal

Comment

Well I'm trying to cut down on bananas.

I think this is an underestimated problem, what with third world countries now all getting involved in the "banana" trade.

Its a matter of time but the youth trading bananas at the local disco, and then we'll see all the social problems you get from bananas.
            I'm alright Jack

Comment

Ive seen some unusual beahviour amongst the modern youth vis bananas on a trip to Amsterdam... in fact it was quite unsettling as it involved audience participation and no obvious signs of lubrication.

Im sure she got through a kilo a day.
              Vieze Oude Man

Comment

Ive seen some unusual beahviour amongst the modern youth vis bananas on a trip to Amsterdam... in fact it was quite unsettling as it involved audience participation and no obvious signs of lubrication.

Im sure she got through a kilo a day.
                Went to a pub where the above entailed "dissapearing" fruit, seem to remember £10 entry, and then a pound in the pot when the girl walked round "entertaining" Seem to remember it was called "The Black horse" it was in EC1
                SA says;
                Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

I couldn't imagine you ever having a hair out of place!

n5gooner is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
                (whatever these are)

Comment

Bet it didnt feature a chap dressed as a monkey wearing an ejaculating strapon which he used to 'decorate' the audience with at the end of the show...

I have to say, I didnt think watching people have sex right in front of me could be quite so... boring... but it was a lads weekend in Amsterdam so it had to be done.

I found the local Dutch women in the nice bars to be far more erotically charged than any 'pin up material' in the industry, so to speak....
                  Vieze Oude Man

Comment

I found the local Dutch women in the nice bars to be far more erotically charged than any 'pin up material' in the industry, so to speak....

Yeh I can say the same about local Dutch men

Comment

Wanton hussy!

Women who like ... sex... what will they think of next!
                      Vieze Oude Man

Comment

Working...
                      X