• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Giving up alcohol

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SandyDown
    Yeh I can say the same about local Dutch men

Geef aan ons een kus

Comment

'Give us a kiss?'

Blimey, imagine trying to get yer tongue round that.....
      Vieze Oude Man

Comment

I have to say, I didnt think watching people have sex right in front of me could be quite so... boring... but it was a lads weekend in Amsterdam so it had to be done.
        Have to agree. I'd rather spend the evening trying to chat up some nice looking local Dutch lass in the pub than watch some couple bang away on stage for the 30th time that day.

Comment

JB, would you mind stopping that banana from vibrating? Its bringing back unpleasant memories...

P.S you should meet my friends Sarah (Saartje) and Arletta... 22 and 18 respectively, great looking, good company and very well educated (Arlettas mum works for ABN Amro and her dad is a General in the Dutch air force).

Ah, now if i was single...
          Last edited by mcquiggd; 7 November 2005, 16:52.
          Vieze Oude Man

Comment

Originally posted by n5gooner
            clits
            This is world class thread contribution in my opinion. Even Sandy's "grinding" can't compete with this.

Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

Well mcquiggd, I'm single so I'd be more than happy for Saartje and Arletta to help me with my Dutch as I have some problems getting my tongue round one or two words.

"Geef aan ons een kus"

You'll go far Phoenix...now if you could just learn how to say 'zullen we een nummertje maken' in your best Dutch accent then you might really impress them and be in with a chance...

Comment

Question for Sandy?

You didn't answer my question about what scoring with 2 army officers really means. Please tell me my imagination is in overdrive ...
                Hard Brexit now!
                #prayfornodeal

Comment

I'm helping them with their English... its kind of cute. Its funny how they know all the words for sex (and dear lord are they open about it) but sometimes completely misspell everyday phrases...

Bit like yer average British guy, really.
                  Vieze Oude Man

Comment

[QUOTE=Joe Black]Well mcquiggd, I'm single so I'd be more than happy for Saartje and Arletta to help me with my Dutch as I have some problems getting my tongue round one or two words.

"Geef aan ons een kus"

"Geef aan ons een kus"

Say that to any Dutch Women and youll get a massive blow on the head mate.

Im talking from experience here.

Frivolous they aint.

Comment

How many times did you try, Mr P...?

I had a conversation with Saartje and she said 'English girls are known as sluts over here.' About 20 minutes later it turned to the old 'how many people have you slept with' bit.. her count was 'around 25' - she's 22 years old.

Hmmmm..... and she is a nice girl....

P.S and yes both of them have experimented with other girls.
                      Vieze Oude Man

Comment

Working...
                      X