• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Them riots in Paris

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

- Quelle est la différence entre les départements 92 et 93?

- Dans le 92 ce sont les loyers qui flambent!
    Last edited by expat; 14 November 2005, 15:31.

Comment

I could NOT agree more
      I don't know my arse from an hole in the ground

Comment

I dont recall, did the EU donate 1.2 to Oldham and Burnley after their race riots.

I cant believe the EU is giving our money to a country who has deliberately failed to spend its own money dealing with this problem.

Maybe thats an idea for Gordo though eh.....
        I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
        Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Well said
          I don't know my arse from an hole in the ground

Comment

Well, as the EU is controlled by France and the bank that likes to say 'oui' - Germany, its no suprise really.

And we are even talking about giving up the UK rebate.... which of course was negotiated to alleviate the inequalities of our contributions versus what we receive in return....

Frankly I would pull out and follow the route of Switzerland, which seems to agree reciprocal treaties as and when it sees fit, but avoids being subsumed into the morass of EU corruption and waste.
            Vieze Oude Man

Comment

P.S I doubt the eastern European countries will put up with France abusing the EU for long.
              Vieze Oude Man

Comment

Working...
              X